Showing 341 to 360 of 1,936
341. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 03:16 BST
OMG.I had the Sonic and Amy/Rouge one.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
342. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 03:16 BST
I hope no one has posted this. This is one of my favorite jacked-up McDonalds commercials. Straight from Pakistan. Enjoy.Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTubeDon't worry, I'll wait while you get that brain soap.
I hope no one has posted this. This is one of my favorite jacked-up McDonalds commercials. Straight from Pakistan. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Don't worry, I'll wait while you get that brain soap.
Scarred.... I am SCAAAAAARRED D:
Edited on Mon 11th April, 2011 @ 03:18 by SonicMaster
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
343. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 03:22 BST
thought you might enjoy some more british humor
Edited on Mon 11th April, 2011 @ 03:31 by geek-master
This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
344. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 03:23 BST
Happy to help
Edited on Mon 11th April, 2011 @ 03:23 by Chris720
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
345. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 03:56 BST
Edited on Mon 11th April, 2011 @ 03:58 by Rob_mc_1
346. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 04:45 BST
chargin' chuck failthere's more where that came from
Edited on Mon 11th April, 2011 @ 04:46 by SSBbrawler08
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
347. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 14:14 BST
348. Posted: Mon 11th Apr 2011 14:23 BST
I thought this was funny. What he says about em.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSaPQKqiETc&feature=player...
Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
349. Posted: Tue 12th Apr 2011 02:51 BST
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
350. Posted: Wed 13th Apr 2011 19:41 BST
= [19:30] Tj92: Sadman, changing his status every 5 minutes. :3
351. Posted: Wed 13th Apr 2011 19:47 BST
Well...he does... :3
352. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 16:47 BST
Note: Potatomoto stands for Nintendo.
Edited on Fri 15th April, 2011 @ 16:47 by TeeJay
353. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 20:32 BST
354. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 23:37 BST
^ I can't believe after so many hours spent playing Spirit Tracks and watching FMA, I never noticed that. Hah.
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylaxtheblackdragon: eff your other responses, thoughtheblackdragon: all of themtheblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[theblackdragon: they've all sucked
Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
355. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 23:42 BST
I know, I thought the same thing! XD
356. Posted: Sun 17th Apr 2011 18:20 BST
357. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 08:23 BST
The Count Censored[youtube:B-Wd-Q3F8KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM
You Forgot the Blueberries (watch until the very end)[youtube:yqEeP1acj4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEeP1acj4Y
Richard Simmons on Whose Line is it Anyway[youtube:CTxkxG3DF4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
358. Posted: Tue 19th Apr 2011 06:48 BST
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
359. Posted: Tue 19th Apr 2011 13:22 BST
The Japanese are soooo freaking weird at times... XD
360. Posted: Tue 19th Apr 2011 13:41 BST
Currently Playing: DuckTales!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!