Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,959

Robo-goose

@tristin/demon
And to think, everyone thought the guy who made those is a furry. Poor guy.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

TeeJay

When I saw the midget, my first thought was, "Oh, I know where this is going..."

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sadsack_Awesome

Sylverstone wrote:

Ray+Silver wrote:

Untitled

O.O

That is a powerful Hadouken,

It certainly is...
This is why you should remind me never to use that move during SSFIV3D

Sadsack_Awesome

Rensch

Sadman wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

Ray+Silver wrote:

Untitled

O.O

That is a powerful Hadouken,

It certainly is...
This is why you should remind me never to use that move during SSFIV3D

In 3D, it DOES look like coming out of the screen.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Sadsack_Awesome

Rensch wrote:

Sadman wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

Ray+Silver wrote:

Untitled

O.O

That is a powerful Hadouken,

It certainly is...
This is why you should remind me never to use that move during SSFIV3D

In 3D, it DOES look like coming out of the screen.

That's the entire point of the joke!

Sadsack_Awesome

jaffa

I was wondering how do you guys post videos on these forums anyway? can you tell me?

jaffa

Raylax

JafWumbo wrote:

I was wondering how do you guys post videos on these forums anyway? can you tell me?

[ youtube:videoID ]

Where videoID is the sequence of characters after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

So for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO10_IbDUBU the videoID is iO10_IbDUBU

Also remove the spaces between the square brackets

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Xkhaoz

Untitled
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

irken004 wrote:

So many awesome references!

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic