Showing 181 to 200 of 1,851
181. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 05:05 GMT
Dude, chill.... I wasn't intending to put in an "LOL vid or image," I just felt like sylverstone set me up for it.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
182. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 05:09 GMT
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
183. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 05:45 GMT
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
184. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 17:30 GMT
Edited on Wed 19th January, 2011 @ 17:47 by Phobos
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
185. Posted: Sat 22nd Jan 2011 01:10 GMT
Donkey Kong Country in a nutshell:
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
186. Posted: Sat 22nd Jan 2011 17:01 GMT
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
187. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 04:02 GMT
188. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 04:21 GMT
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
189. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 06:16 GMT
190. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 07:22 GMT
how do you get it in video form on here ? could someone tell me how or maybe post a link showing how ? thanks in advance.
Stay Gaming My Friend !
Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011
191. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 08:36 GMT
The basic idea is this:[ youtube: (insert identifier here) ] <-- There should be no spaces in thereWhat I am calling the identifier is this:Take the above video; the url is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUjp939PyQoWhat you want, is the bolded section:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= CUjp939PyQo <--- Identifier
Just copy that and put it into your little bit of code and boom!
Edited on Tue 25th January, 2011 @ 16:43 by Ravage
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
192. Posted: Tue 25th Jan 2011 08:50 GMT
im sorry but i still dont get it , ive copied the section but i dont understand how im suppose to have it on the comment selection on here for it to show up as a video. thanks for trying to help me but tonight i must but slow ha@Ravage Thanks i figure it out ha
Edited on Wed 26th January, 2011 @ 11:53 by Gameday
193. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 00:51 GMT
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
194. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 11:32 GMT
NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA. |:
195. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 11:52 GMT
Top That Ha
Edited on Wed 26th January, 2011 @ 12:04 by Gameday
196. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 11:52 GMT
Love this video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVU-YLpM8A(Sorry, no idea how to embed it on this forum)Edit: Worked it out!
Edited on Wed 26th January, 2011 @ 11:54 by ImDiggerDan
Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
197. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 12:10 GMT
Would you just look at lol
Edited on Wed 26th January, 2011 @ 12:10 by Gameday
198. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 12:17 GMT
That is awesome!
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
199. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 12:22 GMT
@ImDiggerDan That was fantastic, lol!
200. Posted: Wed 26th Jan 2011 13:30 GMT
NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA. |:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGhyM7tpBTs
I know I wouldn't they have been armed Since that video.