Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 2,144

Drobotic

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

6ch6ris6

@Link-Hero omfg can't stop laughing

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

R_Champ

Haha, that's too good. At first I didn't get it, then I remembered all the 360 and PS3 fanboys CONSTANTLY comparing what game looks SLIGHTLY better like that it made them more of a man for owning the "definitive" version (LOL). I guess, in this case, there is literally no comparison, hahahaha.

And I'm sure people still obsessively compare the unnoticeable details in games, but I've since blocked that part of gamer culture out of my mind. So dumb: enjoy games, don't spend all your time trying to convince others they don't enjoy theirs.

Edited on by R_Champ

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

GuSolarFlare

Untitled
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Marakuto

I can assure you that this is official and that this game is going to release across the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and unexpectedly... the 3DS:

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

GuSolarFlare

political advertising in Brazil(now you'll know why my country is such a mess...)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic