Showing 161 to 180 of 1,743
161. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 17:31 GMT
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
162. Posted: Sat 8th Jan 2011 17:48 GMT
And this one I couldn't link and IMG to it, so here's the link: http://www.halolz.com/2010/08/29/repels-effects-wore-off/
Edited on Sat 8th January, 2011 @ 18:05 by TKOWL
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
163. Posted: Sun 9th Jan 2011 22:45 GMT
Delete if necessary, but I totally grinned at this:
First I saw.... and then I LOL'd!
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
164. Posted: Sun 9th Jan 2011 23:12 GMT
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
165. Posted: Sun 9th Jan 2011 23:45 GMT
I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853
166. Posted: Sun 9th Jan 2011 23:50 GMT
167. Posted: Sun 9th Jan 2011 23:55 GMT
168. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 02:33 GMT
169. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 02:45 GMT
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own
170. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 03:01 GMT
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
171. Posted: Thu 13th Jan 2011 03:23 GMT
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
172. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 14:55 GMT
This will make sense, only if you've played Kirby Air Ride before, though:
173. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 15:09 GMT
That was pretty funny, though. I've played Kirby Air Ride enough times to understand it.
174. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 21:15 GMT
i love that game....i feel kirby's pain.... D:
Cringing is really fun.
175. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 10:54 GMT
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
176. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 10:57 GMT
I gotta say, I saw the Kirby bit coming from a mile away. The whole thing was pretty funny, though, and I wonder how many people paused the video at the beginning.
EDIT: I LOVE THE INTERMISHUN!
Edited on Tue 18th January, 2011 @ 11:00 by DannyBoyTheDude
177. Posted: Tue 18th Jan 2011 20:31 GMT
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
178. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 00:50 GMT
That's some twisted romance.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
179. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 04:47 GMT
@Sylver What's that you say? Messed up romance? Could go as far as saying bad? I think you know what's next!
180. Posted: Wed 19th Jan 2011 05:03 GMT
@CharlieMaster Please. Lady Gaga is not funny. Also massively overplayed. The opposite of LOL, actually. That video doesn't belong here.
To console our assaulted spirits, I give you this:
"I think that... ehhh.... I WANNA ATTACK SHARKS!"