Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,965

WingedSnagret

MrPokirby wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@DreamyViridi THEY ARE PLAYING AS A ****ING LEVEL!!! THEY ARE PLAYING SUPER MARIO 64 DS AS MOTHER ****ING BOMB-OMB BATTLEFIELD!!! HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!?!?!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Toad

Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KidRad

Untitled

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

MrPokirby

KittenKoder wrote:

This is funny, let's see if it shows up:
Untitled

VAMPIRES! VAMPIRES!!! EVERYBODY RUN! AND DON'T LET THEM WALK INTO THE SUNLIGHT OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BLINDED BY THEIR SPARKLES!!!

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Wait, Fry lives in Sponge bob Square pants' wallet? Darn it! My Twilight/Bubsy the Bobcat/F-Zero/My Little Pony crossover fan-fiction is ruined! Thanks a lot !

Edited on by theblackdragon

Stay positive! +

Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SURubyFan

Untitled

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic