Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 2,144

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

My dad just reminded me that this exists, so... yeah. I don't even know what to say about this one:

the subtitles in portuguese spoiled all the fun to me

You mean to tell mean that wasn't pure ghibberish?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

My dad just reminded me that this exists, so... yeah. I don't even know what to say about this one:

ok there's that too but the thing saying "look at those guys passing by", "they have serious business faces" made it all worse

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

MrPokirby wrote:

(I hope this is relevant enough to the topic)
Hey, remember back when this was popular?

I feel old.

ah tose were the days....
Not really. those days sucked more the poltergust

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

it has some inapropriate language(not much)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@MrPokirby hahaha I remember when that was new!
...and you can't be 15 and feel old; I'm 17 and I don't feel old yet.

...but then again I'm still a little kid at heart.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

ok there's that too but the thing saying "look at those guys passing by", "they have serious business faces" made it all worse

Oh no... you know what I just realized, guys? That 4 in the corner... this aired on the same channel as the Trololo guy!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Gioku wrote:

@MrPokirby hahaha I remember when that was new!
...and you can't be 15 and feel old; I'm 17 and I don't feel old yet.

...but then again I'm still a little kid at heart.

No, you certainly can feel old at a young age. It just takes a certain object and a HUGE amount of nostalgia to trigger that old feeling. PBJ time doesn't make me feel THAT old, but when I look at my old Atari, my first video game console and my copy of Keystone Capers, my favorite Atari game, THAT'S when I feel old like you wouldn't believe.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jaz007

Try listening to PBJ time with both videos (the original and quoted) at the same time, it's quite the thing.
Listening to all 3 videos of the girls screaming is quite interesting too.
@Gioku He was actually singing that? Wow, how small his mouth movements are just amazing. Fits the roll perfectly with his face.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007

Gioku wrote:

@Jaz007 yeah... this is what television was like in soviet Russia apparently, haha.

Fios needs to get this channel, their news channels (I'm assuming a channel 4 over is a news channel), or whatever is better than what we have here. Why get news when you could listen that guy? I think I need to figure how do rick rolling, but with him instead. Actually, do you have any idea how I could do that?
Watched him again, that guy is just amazing. Just perfection, perfection of the troll.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

PuzzleMaster7

Let's just say that Link has more important priorities to attend to.

Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

Untitled

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic