General Discussion Forum

Topic: Zelda General Discussion

Showing 121 to 134 of 134

AuthorMessage

Gregor

121. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

So what did you name Blossom's son? I named him Jon.

Lol youre so lazy. Aren't there enough Johns?

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

122. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Named him Yoshi. I really wanted to think of something funny but somehow ended up with my old time favorite character's name instead.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

123. Posted:

Fusion14 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

There are too many Jons, yes, but no, there are not nearly enough Johns.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

124. Posted:

Fusion14 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

There aren't enough people named Jonathan Jafari, i'll tell you that much.

So anyway, who else is playing Ages/Seasons for the very first time? I just finished the second dungeon.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

125. Posted:

Link's Awakening turns 20 years old today!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

AuthorMessage

Varia01

126. Posted:

A good starter game would be Link to the Past for the classic games while Ocarina of Time is a great 3D Zelda game to start off with. Both games are great.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

127. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

A good starter game would be Link to the Past for the classic games while Ocarina of Time is a great 3D Zelda game to start off with. Both games are great.

Any 90's Zelda game aside from CDi is a good solid first impression.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

128. Posted:

As of this very moment, thanks to 3DSVC, I now own 13 of the 16 main Zelda games. The only games I don't own are the Four Swords Trilogy, Four Swords GBA (I do own the DSi anniversary edition though), Four Swords Adventures, and The Minish Cap.

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

129. Posted:

My brother has beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Hamzilla22

130. Posted:

Hey guys i recently saw a video on youtube about Zelda and thought it was funny.

Edited on by Hamzilla22

Hamzilla22

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

131. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

132. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

133. Posted:

Alright, I need some opinions here. I recently beat Oracle of Seasons, the last Zelda game I had never beaten! Now I am reading Hyrule Historia (I had been putting it off to avoid spoilers) and when I am done, I am going to start my lifelong mission of 100%ing every Zelda game in chronological order (and by that I mean that it will probably take me my whole life, not that it has been my mission for my whole life). Looking through Historia, though, and seeing all the Wind Waker things that influenced people and other design decisions in Skyward Sword, I noticed that I remember practically nothing about Wind Waker. Nothing was familiar to me. So I'm wondering, should I put off my mission, concentrate on Xenoblade (which I'm currently playing) for the next couple months, play Wind Waker HD when it comes out on Normal, and then start my mission and play Wind Waker on Hero Mode when I get to it? Or should I just go ahead and start my mission now, knowing it will be a very, very, very long time before I ever get to Wind Waker HD (since it's one of the last games in the timeline)?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

134. Posted:

the real timeline Untitled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1