General Discussion Forum

Topic: Zelda General Discussion

Showing 101 to 120 of 168

AuthorMessage

tsm7

101. Posted:

@Jaz007: I'd prefer the option to use motion controls or traditional controls making everyone happy. Only difficult part is the angle specific weak spots Skyward enemies had.

@Electricmastro : Good luck with that last boss in Wario Land : Shake it!

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

102. Posted:

tsm7 wrote:

@Jaz007: I'd prefer the option to use motion controls or traditional controls making everyone happy. Only difficult part is the angle specific weak spots Skyward enemies had.

@Electricmastro : Good luck with that last boss in Wario Land : Shake it!

Thanks, it's actually my only other active playthrough along with Spirit Tracks.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

103. Posted:

Does anybody here favor Minish Cap over ALTTP?
Also, Phantom Hour Glass is severely underrateed, and i agree with having the option to use both motion and traditional controls. Capcom's recent release of RE: Revelations just stuck to traditional and pissed off quite a few motion control-sticklers off such as myself in the process. And I'm sure once i exprience skyward sword's MotionPlus controls i wont want to play a traditionally controlled 3D Zelda EVER again. :p But I'm sure the Big N will put the WiiU Gamepad to good creative use with Wind Waker U and the Next real full fledge 'U' sequal. B-)

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

104. Posted:

I dont know I have come to the conclusion that I dont like motion controls with my Zelda games. I am one for the traditional controls. I wish they would give the option of which control you can use like Goldeneye in Skyward Sword. Guess I am just old school.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

105. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

106. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Will forever have a place in my heart.It was the first new Zelda game I got on release.Since only being a fan since OoT 3D the same year.
The music was wonderful.The art style was beautiful.The Gameplay was fun and really enjoyed the the Sword controls.It was just an amazing game.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

107. Posted:

I came across Link's Blacklist the other day, thanks to Destructoid. My favorites are Gomess, Nightmare and ChuChu, but there's a bunch of pretty good Zelda enemy fan art in the gallery.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

108. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I think Majora's Mask was underrated a few years ago, but recently I've seen more and more people putting it as their #1 Zelda game so it's moved out of the underrated category for me. The only Zelda game I would say is truly and underrated gen is The Minish Cap since nobody seems to talk about it.

I think that the reasons stated by various people why it shouldn't be underrated is what help that, its interesting wha the internet can do.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

109. Posted:

I don't understand where people have been getting the idea that Skyward Sword or another Zelda game like Mojora's Mask is underrated. Look at the metacritic rating or and what mostly everybody is saying. Does underated for a Zelda game mean that there are in indeed 20 people who didn't like the game mean it's underrated to you? The games are anything but underrated.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

RR529

110. Posted:

The Oracle Games hit tomorrow :)

I have the money, it's just not in my account as of yet...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

111. Posted:

I'm thinking of breaking out my trusty cobalt blue GBA SP and my Oracle carts to celebrate the occasion.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

112. Posted:

Words of Wisdom

-All Zelda games are Legendary and are of the highest quality.One may not like a Zelda as much as the other but even the worst Zelda's are great.
Zelda the series of near perfection. It's Dangerous to go alone.So take this, the Legend of Zelda Series

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

113. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Words of Wisdom

-All Zelda games are Legendary and are of the highest quality.One may not like a Zelda as much as the other but even the worst Zelda's are great.
Zelda the series of near perfection. It's Dangerous to go alone.So take this, the Legend of Zelda Series

Worst = least favorited?

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

114. Posted:

The Oracle games come out today. It will be nice to play a Zelda I have never played before.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

115. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

The Oracle games come out today. It will be nice to play a Zelda I have never played before.

Yeah, i'm excited too. :D

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

116. Posted:

Is there a particular order that I should play the Oracle games in? Or does it even matter?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

117. Posted:

I can't decide between Ages and Seasons... Maybe I should just buy both for the bonus'?

Artist and Game Designer

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

118. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Is there a particular order that I should play the Oracle games in? Or does it even matter?

Seasons is a bit easier, puzzle-wise, so it might be better to start with that one, but it really doesn't matter which order you play the two in.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

119. Posted:

So what did you name Blossom's son? I named him Jon.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

120. Posted:

Just jammin' out.Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro