Topic: The I changed my name thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 284

Decided to try out Bulbousaur instead of the much shorter Bulby. Let's see how it goes

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

I changed my name to KiwiPanda... not that I've been on here too often lately. But my lurking requires the proper insignia.

Changed because lately I've been obsessing over the idea of having a kitten named Kiwi. (pretend it makes sense >:[ )

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Until a few moments ago I was Neo-GeoFan but from today on I am...HandheldGuru97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Check my Youtube channel out!

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

I'm slightly ashamed to say this is the third time on this page I've changed my name

I am now AddADashOfSalt, which is probably the biggest mouthful I've ever had or ever will have in a <16 letter long username.

Formerly 3Dangerous3Dash, 3Dash, KiDasharus, ReindeerDasher, MyNameIs-, and DashChargedShot.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Used to be Dweeb with a Captain Rainbow avatar briefly, and then Il-Fortissimo with an Il Piantissimo avatar for a couple years, and now I'm Scanning.

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

I refuse to. I represent myself. Only myself. No one but myself. I do nothing that requires me to have an alias. If I have made a mistake, small or big, I take responsibility for it. Not "ToTAl_DawkN3ss13," but myself. Only Monnti.

Thinking of shortening my username, possibly to just TopHat if possible, any thoughts, or should I keep it as-is?

Neko_Chan was a boring name, so i changed to a more cuter and sophisticated name, Mitsuko_Chan.

Ruby is my favorite Steven Universe character. Please say nice things to her, she can easily get in a bad mood.

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, EarthBound, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

I want to change my username, but I don't know what to do with it. I don't like this religion anymore, ever since I found out what happened to our founder.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Two years ago I changed my name from Destroyer64 (which was Destroyer360 before that) to ToastyYogurt.

Dunno if you guys really cared since I hardly show my face on the forums anymore (I'd like to get back to it, though), but hey, there ya go.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Changed my name to Tops since everything I've chosen always seemed too longwinded. I'm sure no one cares, which is cool, but there you go, explanation and all

I used to have Ulala, and White Mage. I've been Rosalina for a long time.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic