General Discussion Forum

Topic: The I changed my name thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 263

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

221. Posted:

Yukari went on vacation, so Mizore is here now. :3 (lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

222. Posted:

I'm back to Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

223. Posted:

Decided to try out Bulbousaur instead of the much shorter Bulby. Let's see how it goes :)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

224. Posted:

My new username is now MyNameIs-. I'm not telling you who I was, but it should be pretty easy to figure out (and don't cheat and look at my NNID :/)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Gioku

225. Posted:

MyNameIs- wrote:

don't cheat and look at my NNID

Too late! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

226. Posted:

I changed my name to KiwiPanda... not that I've been on here too often lately. But my lurking requires the proper insignia.

Changed because lately I've been obsessing over the idea of having a kitten named Kiwi. (pretend it makes sense >:[ )

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

227. Posted:

My new username is DashChargedShot, a pun off of a mod in KIU~

I was, before this, 3Dangerous3Dash, 3Dash, KiDasharus, ReindeerDasher, and MyNameIs-.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

228. Posted:

Until a few moments ago I was Neo-GeoFan but from today on I am...HandheldGuru97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

229. Posted:

Maskeraid wrote:

In case somebody couldn't figure it out, I used to be Happy_Mask, and I am now Maskeraid.

Why didn't I read this sooner?!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

230. Posted:

I'm slightly ashamed to say this is the third time on this page I've changed my name :|

I am now AddADashOfSalt, which is probably the biggest mouthful I've ever had or ever will have in a <16 letter long username.

Formerly 3Dangerous3Dash, 3Dash, KiDasharus, ReindeerDasher, MyNameIs-, and DashChargedShot.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Scanning

231. Posted:

Used to be Dweeb with a Captain Rainbow avatar briefly, and then Il-Fortissimo with an Il Piantissimo avatar for a couple years, and now I'm Scanning.

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage

Monntie

232. Posted:

I refuse to. I represent myself. Only myself. No one but myself. I do nothing that requires me to have an alias. If I have made a mistake, small or big, I take responsibility for it. Not "ToTAl_DawkN3ss13," but myself. Only Monnti.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Tops

233. Posted:

Thinking of shortening my username, possibly to just TopHat if possible, any thoughts, or should I keep it as-is?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

234. Posted:

Neko_Chan was a boring name, so i changed to a more cuter and sophisticated name, Mitsuko_Chan.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

235. Posted:

I want to change my username, but I don't know what to do with it. I don't like this religion anymore, ever since I found out what happened to our founder.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

TechnoTaylor

236. Posted:

I changed my account, because I didn't want to wait 70 more days to change my name. :p
I used to be "TechnoTaylor" now I am "technotaylor98"

Check Out My YouTube Channel!

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

Veloster

237. Posted:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Neko_Chan was a boring name, so i changed to a more cuter and sophisticated name, Mitsuko_Chan.

Damn. I honestly thought you were a new member, I didn't realise you're Neko_Chan. XD

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

238. Posted:

Two years ago I changed my name from Destroyer64 (which was Destroyer360 before that) to ToastyYogurt.

Dunno if you guys really cared since I hardly show my face on the forums anymore (I'd like to get back to it, though), but hey, there ya go.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Tops

239. Posted:

Changed my name to Tops since everything I've chosen always seemed too longwinded. I'm sure no one cares, which is cool, but there you go, explanation and all :P

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

240. Posted:

I need to read this thread more often...there are now 5 less new members than I thought there were...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~