General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 2,475

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

921. Posted:

Wait what?!
Waltz left? That explains why I haven't seen him putting fanboys in their place in the news comments lately :(

Things won't be the same around here without ya. I'll read you in Digitally Downloaded.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Terra

922. Posted:

I would say bye Waltz but since I work for you at Digitally Downloaded, that seems a pointless gesture :P

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Void

923. Posted:

Great, @Waltz is leaving and now I don't have anybody to call into an argument about business practices. :(

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

924. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I would say bye Waltz but since I work for you at Digitally Downloaded, that seems a pointless gesture :P

Yeah, that's sort of the problem I ran into. :P

HarmoKnight wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Way to take a shot at someone on your way out waltz! Classy!!

I think it was more then someone... Some twenty?

And you took one last shot at him on his way out. The circle is complete.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Terra

925. Posted:

Surely when you've leaving is the best time to take shots at others right? Burning the bridges and such. I did that before on here when I first said I was leaving (Clearly that didn't last but I'm nowhere near as active as I used to be on here) in a rather thinly veiled insult that one of the targets saw straight through :P
Haven't talked to them since but it was worth it

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

926. Posted:

Whatever makes you happy, Terra.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Knux

927. Posted:

Bye Waltz. I'm going to miss you...until I visit Digitally Downloaded again.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

928. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only people that had any respect for what I have to say have already left, so I doubt anyone's going to care about this, but methinks it's time I headed off myself. I am not a fan of Damien's editorial approach, and it's infesting this place with far too many people of the wrong kind to be able to hold an interesting conversation.

To the people I like around here who are left (and I would hope they know who they are) - thanks for the times, the heated discussions, the craziness. Not agreeing (and often agreeing, to be sure) with a lot of you was genuinely enlightening. You all know where to find me, and you're all welcome to drop by. We can continue the discussions there free of the excessive white noise.

Cue the sad music? :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

929. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only people that had any respect for what I have to say have already left, so I doubt anyone's going to care about this, but methinks it's time I headed off myself. I am not a fan of Damien's editorial approach, and it's infesting this place with far too many people of the wrong kind to be able to hold an interesting conversation.

To the people I like around here who are left (and I would hope they know who they are) - thanks for the times, the heated discussions, the craziness. Not agreeing (and often agreeing, to be sure) with a lot of you was genuinely enlightening. You all know where to find me, and you're all welcome to drop by. We can continue the discussions there free of the excessive white noise.

Farewell, Waltz. I always felt that, despite your opinionated tones and all (which sort of added to my interest in you), you were a pretty top bloke and all here.

I'll be sure to drop by Digitally Downloaded more often now.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

930. Posted:

I think we all should leave....and join PushSquare!
See you all there.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Hokori

931. Posted:

DonJumpMad wrote:

See you all there.

I'm already there :)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

932. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I respected your opinions, but your attitude and approach to other opinions was quite off-putting. I'm sorry you feel that way about NL and hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

933. Posted:

@DonJumpMad
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

934. Posted:

DonJumpMad wrote:

See you all there.

What is this PushSquare you are referring too?! Never heard of it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

935. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

DonJumpMad wrote:

See you all there.

I'm already there :)

Ditto (although I don't think I've been there since the day I signed up :P)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Terra

936. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

DonJumpMad wrote:

See you all there.

What is this PushSquare you are referring too?! Never heard of it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Push+Square&l=1

Terra

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

937. Posted:

@Tech101: Push Square started off as Sammy Barker's baby back in '09 and is now part of the Nlife Network — think of it as a sister site for Nintendo Life, only it's all about Sony stuff. If you're interested in Playstation stuff at all, it's good times :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WesCash

938. Posted:

The_Other_M wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I respected your opinions, but your attitude and approach to other opinions was quite off-putting. I'm sorry you feel that way about NL and hope you enjoy yourself. :)

This.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Hokori

939. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

The_Other_M wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

This.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

940. Posted:

The_Other_M wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Not to mention he was the one who started most of the arguments :|

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky