General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 781 to 800 of 2,475

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

781. Posted:

@Karakato Thanks for the Club NIntendo reward game (Mosabi's Arcade)....I will play it soon, I swear! Don't be a stranger, come back and visit us!!! You will def be missed, bro. :(

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

782. Posted:

For some reason I decided to put an to from my travels and return here.
Here's hoping I don't regret it.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

783. Posted:

This has probably been asked before, but where is zez?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

784. Posted:

TheKingofTown wrote:

This has probably been asked before, but where is zez?

He self bans himself when he needs to take a break from NL for whatever reason. Hes done this a few times before and comes back when hes not as busy.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

785. Posted:

Zez came back the other day.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

786. Posted:

Being gone two weeks really threw me out of the loop, and now I just have too much going on that using this site as just a means of escaping needs to be done can go on no longer. I'll continue to visit the main site, (though don't expect much comments) however for the time being my times on this forum are at an end. I've come into contact with some very kind, funny, and happy personalities, and it's been a great time. I want to thank everyone for supporting/dealing with my quite ...odd personality. I even want to thank those I debated with, as those conversations make me feels as if I've grown more intellectually.

I'll definitely visit, or even make a full return someday, but for now Nintendo Life, it's been a great time. Thanks.
~TysonQ7

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

787. Posted:

@Tyson Hey, see you later, buddy. Thanks for that Wii Music code in my time of need and I'll be the first to welcome you back when and if you return. Until then, happy trails!

@Karakato Didn't know you very well, but always enjoyed your postings. I remember that we played a fair amount of Kid Icarus together, back when it first came out; 'twas fun. Will miss you and hope to see you around.

In other news, I am back from my nine-day mission trip, and I have a ton of stuff to do between now and when school starts mid-August. So don't expect to see me around as much as before my trip, but know that I haven't left for good. Not yet. TDKR reference Feel free to keep in touch with me through the usual channels (in my sig), and I look forward to many more adventures with you guys in the future.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

DrDaisy

788. Posted:

What'd I miss? This is why I don't usually post in topics I don't make; it's too hard to keep up.

DrDaisy

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

789. Posted:

Later kara! Thanks for Metroid II once again!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

790. Posted:

See ya Tyson.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

791. Posted:

See ya Kara and Tyson. Will miss both of you greatly. :(

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

792. Posted:

Wait, who will do the QoTDs now? :O

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

793. Posted:

Goodbye, Tyson.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

794. Posted:

This seemed like an appropriate place to say this so now that he's back, WELCOME BACK ZEZZY!!!

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

795. Posted:

Bye @TysonQ7!

@TheKingOfTown He said the QotD thread was up for grabs, but if nobody made a new QotD thread linking to @TysonQ7's and @Link977's QotDs within 24 hours of the post, he'd asked for the thread to be locked, so I assume it's dead. I was going to take the reins, but I'm quite busy at the moment and I needed more than 24 hours to think about whether I should take up the reins of the thread or not, so for the moment, it's dead. :'(

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

796. Posted:

Yeah, so school will soon again go back into operation with rushing crowds scratching their way to books and supplies, lots of students congesting the university network by changing their schedules online, long lines at the registrars and financial aide office, many MacBook Pros and iDevices being shown off, and maybe some parties happening at houses. To make sure I start this school year seamlessly, I need to have stuff settled out with registration, ride an 8-hour trip back to school, and participate in my classes to avoid lagging behind. And that means that I shall have to take a break from Nintendo Life. I shall return back when everything goes very smoothly with no issues popping up (many weeks).

Just as a reminder: some users should be courteous to others, some should respect other 'opinions, don't directly attack users, etc. Most of all, have respect (or practice it).

Bye now :)

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Emaan

797. Posted:

WAIT. @TysonQ7 is leaving? :O

Didn't even know until now. At least I have him on my 3DS. :(

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

pikku

798. Posted:

I strove with none, for none was worth my strife:
Nintendolife I loved, and, next to Nintendolife, PushSquare:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of NLife;
It sinks; and I am ready to depart.

See ya in another life, brother.

~pikky

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

799. Posted:

Pikky!
Pikkypikkypikkypikkypikky!
:(

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

800. Posted:

You're bringing me to tears dude. That is true art. :(

Have fun with whatever you're moving onto next pikky

I'll find you in the next life, if not in this one

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.