Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 3,659

retired_account

Tech101 wrote:

Come to think of it I haven't seen pix in a while!

I've been around, just not as active as usual. Like tbd said I've been busy with iPhone dev (also IRL). :3

@tbd Working on music today. D:

retired_account

Adam

Oh, I didn't notice, the mark of the beast. Must be my lucky day. It's little things like these that let me know uncle Lucifer's looking after me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SilverBaretta

What's up, all? I'm back! I don't know how many people remember me, but i was the guy who made the obscenely long goodbye message here:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_goo...

Anyway, I just figured I may as well hop back on here for old times' sake and try to integrate myself back into this community again. n00bs? Bring em' on, I got riot armor specifically designed for them! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

SilverBaretta

Mickeymac wrote:

I see Kamina Avatar.

Kinda went on an anime binge in my absence. Gurren Lagann's gotta be one of my favorite ones now.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

CanisWolfred

SilverBaretta wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I see Kamina Avatar.

[/div]

Kinda went on an anime binge in my absence. Gurren Lagann's gotta be one of my favorite ones now.

That's how to do it. And glad to hear it, GL is mega awesome.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Radixxs

AlexSays wrote:

Adam wrote:

That is one finely pixellated Snoopy.

[/div]

Why thank you, is Pixel still around? If not, then I did it myself. Took me forever.

You're climbing my list, kid. Keep it up.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Tasuki

Ok guys so I will be leaving for Santa Cruz tomorrow and wont be back till Wednesday afternoon. I will be taking my 3DS and the hotel I am staying at will have Wi-Fi so I might pop in but just in case you all take care and see you Wednesday.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Ok well I am back from Santa Cruz so after a day of recovery things should be back to normal for me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Birdman

So, as you might've seen from a couple of my posts, Imma be gone for about 3 weeks (22 days to be precise). I'm leaving on a People to People Student Ambassador delegation to Fiji, New Zealand and Australia, doing things like meeting with local government officials, service projects (I'm bringing some school supplies for a school in Fiji), team building and leadership activities, more tourist-y stuff (i.e. snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef). While a lot of the hotels I'll be staying in have WiFi, I have no idea how much I'll be able to access with my 3DS, how much I'll have to access it, and how much desire I'll have to come here when I can. So, while I may post here later in the day, see ya!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

lonlon-milker

I'm going to live at my cottage this summer and work there so I probably won't be commenting or posting unless. Go to a library. so see ya

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

shingi_70

Peace guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

No i was saykng peace to lonlon milk. Should bave made that more clear.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

NIN10DOXD

i need to point out that nothings happened to me even though i hardly post anymore and i may be gone awhile after Monday

NIN10DOXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic