Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 3,659

LordJumpMad

For reason unknown, I must take my leave, as of now, but my name shall and forever inspire hatred, disgust and Madness of my dark past. The memories left behind will sink into your minds, and will never be forgotten.
When I return, I shall exterminate anything and anyone that I find irksome,there will be no end to my brutality, its simply the way I do things.

Stay mad my enemies.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

@LordJumpMad But what'll happen to NintendoLife The Game? ( Is the Army of Madness on hiatus?)
@FlutterShyGuy See ya. We'll miss you. Let us know when you come back, if you do so, OK?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

BadKitty

mad boy you coward, you run run run and run, and i'm sick of doing your job you lazy slacker, you you can't run from me, your cowardly acts have reached new heights, congrats you ruined my day wtf am i suppose to kick and torture now, you run now little coward pinata but when you get back your in for hell!
you stay safe now MyLittleWalrus don't want you getting hurt by something thats not my doing,
/me slams her UL door 500 times.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Your Angel must depart from NL,
you'll all be missed shall not be forgotten in the times, i hope you'll all surivive, if the dead walruses don't over run this place,
hugs for some kicks for others,
Angel Emmy needs a break from kicking your butts i might come back or not at all bye bye.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

LJMsButtKicker wrote:

you'll all be missed shall not be forgotten in the times, i hope you'll all surivive, if the dead walruses don't over run this place,
Angel Emmy needs a break from kicking your butts i might come back or not at all bye bye.

Noooooooooooo!!!!
[youtube:WWaLxFIVX1s]
(cya emmy )

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KarrotMan

Well there goes an Angel and a Dictator... you both shall be missed. Well we all come and go from time to time and its sad to see you in particular to leave. You will be missed

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

LzWinky

LJMsButtKicker wrote:

But I'm still here!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Very sad to see you go ems. Really sucks . I hope you do come back some day though. We have all taken our breaks. Me especially. /me hugs emmy forever.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

@emmy: i'm sure with LJM gone too we'll be okay in your absence. I hope you're able to come back soon, this place won't be the same without you.
LJM too

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Knux

NOOOO Ems, please come back one day! I'll miss you.

Knux

Hokori

Im back from just being a semi poster to a more frequent poster because....." IM FINISHED with school ^.^ oh happy day next stop JAPAN!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Adam

I always knew Jump Mad and Emeralds would flee someday. I understand. It must have been hard living in the shadow of the world's greatest gamer of all time.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

bezerker99

OK, gang. I'm off to the beach and will be back late Monday probably.

Hopefully I can tap into the neighbor's wifi with my friend's lappy and pop my head in here from time to time.

TeeJay

bezerker99 wrote:

OK, gang. I'm off to the beach and will be back late Monday probably.

Hopefully I can tap into the neighbor's wifi with my friend's lappy and pop my head in here from time to time.

Having lived on an island where the beach is always 5 minutes away or within walking distance, it's always strange to me how beach trips are a weekend-long affair in some places. See ya Zerks!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I think I need a break from this place myself. Things have turned a bit sour here and a while to clear my head might be good. Hope things clear up after a while. Take care to those I care about. You know who you are.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic