Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,661 to 3,667 of 3,667

Jhena

@Greatluigi
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and it is totally understandable, that you need time to process this. Sending you much love and hope you will feel good soon.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Scooby-Doo

@Greatluigi I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope at least that the end wasn't too painful for your dog. My family got a puppy last year, and at this point, I'm sure losing her would be like losing a family member. Again, very sorry for your loss.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

GalaxicGlobe

@Greatluigi Aw Im sorry, hope to see you comment soon!

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

GrailUK

@Greatluigi Aww, sorry to hear that

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

MarioVillager92

@Greatluigi Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear. I know too well what it's like to lose a pet... the last time I lost a pet, a cat of ours passed away 8 years ago, and it was so devastating. He was such a good kitty, and I miss him so much. Take as much time off as you need. My deepest condolences to you.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Ralizah

@Greatluigi Oof. I know the feeling. Have lost some great pets that we owned for 15+ years, and it's always hard.

I'm sorry for your loss. I get the feeling they were a great dog.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

HotGoomba

@Greatluigi I'm really sorry to hear that, that's absolutely tragic.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic