Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 3,659

Noire

I don't have a laptop anymore, so goodbye.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Don't go, Lady Phoenix, you seem cool! Anybody whose avatar is chibi Link doing the Carameldansen (is that how it's spelt?) must be cool!

Anime Lovers Unite!

Aviator

theblackdragon wrote:

LadyPhoenix wrote:

I don't have a laptop anymore, so goodbye.

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Noooooo!
Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JayArr

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JayArr

After getting a bunch of MarioLand 3D nuggets spoiled I decided I'm not going to be in chat in for a good month. I know Skyward Sword is going to be even worse. D: So I am just going to hang out in the nice non-video game related topics of General Discussion. So 72.8% Goodbye. =P

also avoiding Backloggery

[builds Spoiler Shelter]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Odnetnin

JayArr wrote:

After getting a bunch of MarioLand 3D nuggets spoiled I decided I'm not going to be in chat in for a good month. I know Skyward Sword is going to be even worse. D: So I am just going to hang out in the nice non-video game related topics of General Discussion. So 72.8% Goodbye. =P

also avoiding Backloggery

[builds Spoiler Shelter]

That's a good idea. I'ma think about doing it too. In case I don't, though. catch ya later.

@Phoenix Say it aint so...
~you're a prankster i know, so i hope this isn't true.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

NO JAYARR DONT GOOOOOO!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

pikku

zezzy wrote:

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

GameLord08

Won't be in for maybe a week, or two. Hope I'm missed 'n' stuff.
That's chat, mainly.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

shingi_70

You guys don't have to leave. Just don't look at threads.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Spoony_Tech

You know I thought about some of the posts I made when my name would switch back! Lol!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Don't leave me peoples who are leaving! Who will bask in the gloriousness of my well oiled abs and give me praise? You can't just feed the Danza like that and cut him off! What a cruel bitter World!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mowzle

I'm sure nobody noticed I wasn't around for a few days as I don't post that frequently.
Anyways, I'm back after a short time in the wilderness due to problems with my log in - now sorted due to the tireless assistance of TBD and a certain A.Dickens. Had to re-register, so I'm now Mowzle1 instead of just Mowzle - but itsa me still.
Thanks a bunch to theblackdragon and Anthony Dickens - Nintendolife are surely a great team

Best place to hang out on a dull day? Nintendolife.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic