General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 461 to 480 of 2,474

AuthorMessage

Noire

461. Posted:

I bet Jump just got hooked on ponies and is spending all his time on Equestria Daily now.

see ya around, LadyFluttershyYay

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

462. Posted:

Dang, Jump and MickeyMac don't leave :'(

Edited on by RogueBologna

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Reala

463. Posted:

Come back ljm!!! sonylife wont be the same without you :'(

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

464. Posted:

Whoa what a loss for NL in one month, Mickeymac and JumpMad. Will miss you guys both.
can i have 3rd-best-brawler spot?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

JayArr

465. Posted:

Untitled

"Meh, can't say you'll be missed. Maybe you and that loser Jack Trenton can keep each other company. Always knew U would walk away a loser. Sorry your body wasn't ready but Nintendo wins again."

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

466. Posted:

i love how JayArr always knows just what to say >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

467. Posted:

@Mickeymac
I'm in the same boat you are with college. Returned after several years, juggling school, work, and home at once. Your studies and future are important, but don't give up on fun. When you do, life just feels like a job. Of course, this is coming from someone who works to live, not lives to work. Hope you're not gone for good. But, until then, see ya, and take care!

@LordJumpMad
You make things very INTERESTING around here, and every place needs UNIQUE individuals like yourself to give it life, LOL. So, I hope you'll be back to share your talents at some point! Your MLP/Samus story was quite something (although as a partisan Brony, I'd have ended it differently, LOL)! Anyway, later man!

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

pntjr

468. Posted:

I'm leaving this site for about 3 weeks. Some people know why I'm leaving (Gold and Silver Sheilds) and i want to repay my debt. I'll still be browsing around the site, reading, but i won't be logged in. See you guys in 2-3 weeks!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

pntjr

469. Posted:

I couldn't take the wait!
I'm back!
i hope my apology is accepted for Gold/Silver shields.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

470. Posted:

Huh? Oh wow, didn't even notice that you left. Wb.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

471. Posted:

Darn you JumpMad. :P

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Objection

472. Posted:

Welp, I'm leaving for good this time. I left for a few months earlier this year, then came back to occasionally comment and hang out in chat. I'll be honest and say I'll prolly still type in the url to read reviews occasionally, but I'm changing my password so that I "can't" log back in. Deleting my account would render this post kind of pointless, and perhaps my old posts have some value. To those that made NL a fun place to hang out, thank you. It's a shame so many of you left...but I can't say I blame you. Thank you to the staff for all your hard work, especially Corbie, Ant, and TBD.

For the fraction interested, I plan to keep gaming, but perhaps not as much. I don't where I'm going with my life, but then again, who does? We need to spend the time to look into answering that question. But in between that journey, I know my PlayStation 3 and my 3DS will be there to help me relax and keep everything at bay for a few minutes or hours.

Game over.

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

pntjr

473. Posted:

Objection wrote:

Welp, I'm leaving for good this time. I left for a few months earlier this year, then came back to occasionally comment and hang out in chat. I'll be honest and say I'll prolly still type in the url to read reviews occasionally, but I'm changing my password so that I "can't" log back in. Deleting my account would render this post kind of pointless, and perhaps my old posts have some value. To those that made NL a fun place to hang out, thank you. It's a shame so many of you left...but I can't say I blame you. Thank you to the staff for all your hard work, especially Corbie, Ant, and TBD.

For the fraction interested, I plan to keep gaming, but perhaps not as much. I don't where I'm going with my life, but then again, who does? We need to spend the time to look into answering that question. But in between that journey, I know my PlayStation 3 and my 3DS will be there to help me relax and keep everything at bay for a few minutes or hours.

Game over.

It was great having you on the site...
I hope whatever you're going through goes better.
Goodybye for now...
I hope to see you back on the site...
someday...

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

474. Posted:

Objection wrote:

Game over.

I could say something like "Objection!" to this statement, but that would be tacky. I'm just gonna say we'll miss ya.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Birdman

475. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Objection wrote:

Game over.

I could say something like "Objection!" to this statement, but that would be tacky. I'm just gonna say we'll miss ya.

But you already did ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

MetroidMasher17

476. Posted:

I'll be taking a break from the site. Don't know for how long, but I won't be active very much (not that I am that active anyways).

There isn't anything wrong with this site IMO, it's just that I've been a lot more busy lately. I might be gone a month or two. Maybe a year. I really don't know, just when I have more time.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

AuthorMessage

JayArr

477. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Mickeymac: I'm sure we'll see you when you get bored again. :3

Prophet

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

478. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Prophet

'cept I only came back to get PSN IDs and stuff. Just posting inbetween.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

479. Posted:

we're still seeing you, though :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

480. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

JayArr wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Prophet

'cept I only came back to get PSN IDs and stuff. Just posting inbetween.

Not much of a "vacation" then ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky