General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 2,392

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

421. Posted:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

I take back what I said about leaving. I still want to post here. I'd had a bad day and felt reaction was a bit strong to a posting in the wrong thread. Made me wonder if I'm generally unwelcome at NL. I shouldn't post upset.

You're not the first man trust me. Welcome back.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

422. Posted:

Moral of the Story: Don't post upset. Or drunk. Or just after watching My Little Ponies.
Xkhaoz is an exception to the last rule, thassa brony with power, people. :D

Edited on by GameLord08

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

JayArr

423. Posted:

Untitled

Gonna take a break for awhile. I'll be back soon though.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Reala

424. Posted:

Breaks can really be a good thing including those from web sites, hope your break is a fun and see you soon JayArr :*

dream of me!!!

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

425. Posted:

See ya dood! Hope you have a good break and remember we'll be here for you when you get back :gentlemencat:

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

426. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

Untitled

sad kitten is sad :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SilverBaretta

427. Posted:

I..........think I'm gonna take a break from this site for a while. There's just so much I see these days in the community that wasn't a problem when I first joined. People jumping to conclusions, people nitpicking and seeing their opinion as the definitive answer, people making threads just to state a sentence that would just as easily fit anywhere else, what have you. These things were kept to a bare minimum when I first joined up, and that's what made this community special. It made it unique. It's just kind of lost it's touch for me I guess. I'll still look at the main page for those fantastically reported articles, but I'm going to stay far away from the comments and forums. It's just negativity overload. Until next time, all, and for those of you who actually care, my heart goes out to ya. ;)

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)

AuthorMessage

TwilightPoint

428. Posted:

I will be leaving for a while as college starts on Monday, I will be on occasionally but I will mostly be offline.

TwilightPoint

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

429. Posted:

@SB: Sorry to see you go, but we'll be here if you decide to poke your head back in :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

pikku

430. Posted:

SilverBaretta wrote:

I..........think I'm gonna take a break from this site for a while. There's just so much I see these days in the community that wasn't a problem when I first joined. People jumping to conclusions, people nitpicking and seeing their opinion as the definitive answer, people making threads just to state a sentence that would just as easily fit anywhere else, what have you. These things were kept to a bare minimum when I first joined up, and that's what made this community special. It made it unique. It's just kind of lost it's touch for me I guess. I'll still look at the main page for those fantastically reported articles, but I'm going to stay far away from the comments and forums. It's just negativity overload. Until next time, all, and for those of you who actually care, my heart goes out to ya. ;)

Same here. Starting now.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

431. Posted:

nice thought-out comment you made there pik. I especially liek the edit two hours later

See you tomorrow in chat when you don't hold through!

Edit: Looks like I was right :/

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

432. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

Untitled

JayArr wrote:

Untitled

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

433. Posted:

SilverBaretta wrote:

This thing is just normal for forums thats all. The longer you are around the more and more people notice. The nice part about that is you meet new awesome people who fit in really well the down side is you get more trolls and such. And while I do agree with you SB that I too am getting tired of the new topics popping up just to state a sentence the fact is the mods cant really stop someone from doing that or ban them cause they really arent breaking any rules.

With that said I am sorry to see you go SB and hope to see you if and when you decide to come back.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

434. Posted:

Dang sorry to see Jay, SB and pikker going. Although i take my mini breaks too. I also agree with Tasuki. As a forum gains more members it turns into this sort of crap. More trolling, more senseless arguing over pointless stuff and tons of meaningless threads. Ah well this site is still better than most right now.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

435. Posted:

Obviously I'm back. Or rather, I never left. I can't help it, I get bored and there's not much else to do in this town. Plus I need breaks between anime episodes and gameplay sessions, and the other forums I visit aren't nearly as active as this one.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

436. Posted:

Welcome back Mickeymac!

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

437. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Welcome back Mickeymac!

It's good to be back.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

438. Posted:

Yay, welcome back Mickeymac. Can't say I missed you though since I saw you post almost everyday. :P

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

James

439. Posted:

I will be back on Friday. Don't burn the place down without me.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Chris720

440. Posted:

James wrote:

I will be back on Friday.

gets out fireworks and flamethrowers

James wrote:

Don't burn the place down without me.

Oh dang... hides fireworks and flamethrowers for another day

Have a good week then James, seeya when ya get back. :D

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720