Showing 41 to 60 of 2,756
41. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 21:38 BST
I'm leaving. I have a lot of stuff going on, and I'm almost addicted to this website. I might comment every now and then, but for now, I'm gone. I'll miss all of you!
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
42. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 22:39 BST
See ya, Zez. If only I had the guts to do what you did.
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
43. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:11 BST
See ya, zez. I hardly knew ya.
Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.
3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911
44. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:22 BST
Just to let those of you who didn't see my other thread know what's happening, I'm leaving. It's not permanent, and I may drop in occasionally, but for now I'm outta here. Ciaonara, y'all!
"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."
45. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:25 BST
Oh the tragedies of users leaving
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
46. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:28 BST
I'm starting to regret leaving...I'm gone for less than a day and already my thread's been hijacked...there goes next week's crossover episode
47. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:45 BST
@NintendoBuddy - I cannot believe that they would go that far.
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
48. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:52 BST
@NintendoPurist: I think you mean "hijacked and now locked." Take a look.
I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.
49. Posted: Wed 27th Oct 2010 23:54 BST
NP, and everyone who was part of the Power Rangers thread, please come here. I've got a plan. http://ynlc.creatingforum.com/forum.htm
50. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:09 BST
Well, I have decided that I am taking a temporary vacation, due to the recent events of the past few days. I'll still be on BL, my other forums, stuff like that.
51. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:26 BST
What's with everyone leaving all of a sudden? Or is it always like this but it's just more openly stated now thanks to this thread?
"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"My Backloggery
52. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:31 BST
Bye Ninty Purist. You too Xk.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
53. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:35 BST
Something's happened to the YNLC! It's been replaced with a site entirely in Chinese!
54. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:38 BST
55. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:38 BST
I've noticed it, too, NintendoBuddy. What's going on in the YNLC?
56. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 00:38 BST
I messed up. I changed the link to http://cuaf.creatingforum.com/
57. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 16:52 BST
Hey, you don't mind if I use that as my signature, do you?'Cause that was one of the funniest things I've ever heard on here. You have made a bad day good by saying that.(If you don't want me to use it, I won't. I will wait for your reply before taking action.)
Edited on Thu 28th October, 2010 @ 18:01 by Robo-goose
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
58. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 17:29 BST
So the YNLCers are recruiting Chinese users now?
59. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 17:57 BST
See ya zez and xkhaoz.
60. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 17:59 BST
What is up with the manitees?