Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 3,659

GameLord08

Just wanted to say I'm back, feeling quite better and all, and I quite missed the atmosphere on here. ...Wait, websites don't have atmosphere. ._. Having finished secondary school is a relief now, so I should be back to devastate these halls with my Lord...ness.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

GameLord08

Thanks, mariofanatic. :]

GameLord08

jaffa

GAAAAMELOOORRRD

welcome back

jaffa

Jango-Forest

Welcome back your Lordship. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Here's a fanfare for you: [youtube:l0O0BkLs47I&feature=related]

Jango-Forest

JadeGirl

GameLord08 wrote:

Just wanted to say I'm back, feeling quite better and all, and I quite missed the atmosphere on here. ...Wait, websites don't have atmosphere. ._. Having finished secondary school is a relief now, so I should be back to devastate these halls with my Lord...ness.

Welcome back my LORD!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Reala

Decided to leave nl given my at times less than serious posts and the fact I've said I'd leave before, so wouldn't blame you for questioning this one, but I am genuinely intending to leave this time.

Very glad to have been part of the nl community for a little over 2 years, met some great people especially in chat and have nothing but the upmost respect for the staff and wish nl all the best

which just leaves goodbye and thank you, its been fun

Reala

Matillion

Gone for a few days.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Reala wrote:

Decided to leave nl given my at times less than serious posts and the fact I've said I'd leave before, so wouldn't blame you for questioning this one, but I am genuinely intending to leave this time.

Very glad to have been part of the nl community for a little over 2 years, met some great people especially in chat and have nothing but the upmost respect for the staff and wish nl all the best

which just leaves goodbye and thank you, its been fun

Sorry to see you go Reala. We had some good times in chat man. Your humor is absolutely brilliant and had some good times with ya. Farewell man and you gotta try wearing wearing that cowboy hat and saying howdy to everyone in your country like i suggested lol

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

GreatManaTree wrote:

I am an independent reviewer of game-related sites and games. I've been on the NL forums and chat for a couple of weeks as part of my online social environment project. I will be not very often on NL anymore, because i am very busy to work on other formats at the moment. NL is a great site with a lot of potential. A big "thank you" for the people who made this site to a huge success.
With Kind Regards,

GreatManaTree.

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

mark3

Haven't been on here much lately due to trying to get ready for college. Don't really know most of you ,but you guys all seem pretty cool.I don't know if I will be able to be on here as much but I will try to make time to come back on here. I'll see you guys later.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

JadeGirl

mark3 wrote:

Haven't been on here much lately due to trying to get ready for college. Don't really know most of you ,but you guys all seem pretty cool.I don't know if I will be able to be on here as much but I will try to make time to come back on here. I'll see you guys later.

Awesome heading for college! Okay hurry back, don't stay away to long now

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

I'll be taking a break for a few weeks while I sort out my anger issues. I really don't want to cause anymore trouble for people here. It really kills me inside to be a jerk all the time. I've been meaning to do this for a long time now, but I think it's really something that needs to be done, not just for here, but the real world as well. Hopefully I'll come back a better person.

In the meantime, I have Sgt. Frog and Gundam to keep me company. Kero-kero, y'all, kero-kero.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

Mickeymac wrote:

I'll be taking a break for a few weeks while I sort out my anger issues. I really don't want to cause anymore trouble for people here. It really kills me inside to be a jerk all the time. I've been meaning to do this for a long time now, but I think it's really something that needs to be done, not just for here, but the real world as well. Hopefully I'll come back a better person.

In the meantime, I have Sgt. Frog and Gundam to keep me company. Kero-kero, y'all, kero-kero.

Lol, Kero-Kero back at you, Please Hurry Back MickeyMac, we will surely miss you.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

Mickeymac wrote:

Good luck sorting out your anger issues and I hope you aren't gone for too long as I will miss you and I'm sure others will too. Also, I don't think you're a jerk that often, especially compared to some users.

Xkhaoz

I'm going to be at the beach until Sunday, and there'll most likely not be wifi

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic