Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,041 to 3,053 of 3,053

GyroZeppeli

I’ll definitely have fun there, got merit badge classes most of the day and will be with my friends the rest of the time. I am also part of the temporary leadership for the camp, so can’t really use my phone during the day even if I wanted to.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Change My Mind: Johnny is the best JoJo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704 | Twitter:

GyroZeppeli

@Blitzenexx It’s all outdoors, the closest thing to an indoors area is the barn . I am warm-blooded, but it gets pretty cold when you are outside for days in temperatures under 65 degrees. Just hoping it’s warmer than last winter, that was the first time I saw Houston caked in snow.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Change My Mind: Johnny is the best JoJo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704 | Twitter:

Delibheel

Barn? Will there be cows? Pet a cow for me.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

I'm leaving on a trip until the 5th of February. I might pop in a time or two if I get the chance, but otherwise I'll not be participating in any major discussions until that time.

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah Have fun and take all your games with you! 😛

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GrailUK

@Ralizah Bon voyage!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Ralizah

I'm back. Thanks to everyone who wished me well on my trip.

I managed to read the entirety of Heinlein's Starship Troopers and knock-out a huge chunk of an initial playthrough of Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness on the side.

Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic