Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 3,669

Tyranexx

@crimsontadpoles: I assume by "doesn't seem as friendly" that you're mostly referring to the article comment sections? It's gotten to the point where I just don't bother commenting in some of the thornier ones. I don't mind a good discussion with differing viewpoints, but that's getting increasingly more difficult online.

We all need breaks, so hopefully your break goes well. See you soon.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

See you tomorrow!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

CanisWolfred

Tyranexx wrote:

@crimsontadpoles: I assume by "doesn't seem as friendly" that you're mostly referring to the article comment sections? It's gotten to the point where I just don't bother commenting in some of the thornier ones. I don't mind a good discussion with differing viewpoints, but that's getting increasingly more difficult online.

We all need breaks, so hopefully your break goes well. See you soon.

Wait. Has there ever been an article with 50+ comments that didn't have a ton of salt and vitriol? Seriously, I just don't actually read the comments anymore, and haven't for 4 years now, outside of a few choice picks that catch my eye. After almost 10 years here, that seems to be the best way to handle any article comment section, IMO.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Vinny

Yeah, I only post in the forums. The article comment sections are all virtual Mad Max at this point.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Octane

Vinny wrote:

The article comment sections are all virtual Mad Max at this point.

Untitled

Octane

bimmy-lee

@Solea - I never felt right about our interaction on the music thread. You seem like an interesting person with something to say, but you either didn’t say quite what you intended to say, or what you said was misunderstood. It happens to everyone. I hope you figure it out and come back to that thread if it’s active when you return. Never give up your quest for self improvement. It will bring purpose and meaning into your life in everything you do. Small improvements pave the way for big improvements. Don’t be too hard on yourself, but leave no stone unturned when searching for ways to improve. Good luck.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

bimmy-lee

@Solea - Thank you. I’m sorry to have contributed to your frustration. You automatically have my respect writing in a non native language. You know at least one more language than I know, my friend. I wish you luck, and I’m glad you posted here so we could have this conversation. I’ve only checked this thread a few times, but they’ve been meaningful. So yeah, glad I could wave good bye, and I hope I can wave hello when your comfortable enough to return.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation until Sept. 17th. I might have the chance to post a thing or two in the interim, but otherwise I'll be unavailable for comment and/or discussion until I get back.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah Have a good time and forget about normal life for a while. Enjoy yourself!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

erv

I tend to stop by in this thread as it shows up in the all topics view I check often. Good to see many people stay, come back, or leave for positive reasons too

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Octane

@Ralizah Have fun! Now I have to find someone else to harass about The Witcher 3

Octane

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah I saw this late! Hope you’re already starting to enjoy the vacay time!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ralizah

Thanks to everyone who responded! After an 11 hour car ride, I'm finally back home.

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah See the direct?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Spoony_Tech Read the news articles about it on the way back. There was no internet where I was (which admittedly produces some withdrawal symptoms after a week).

I leave, and suddenly we get Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, and a whole gob of Final Fantasy announcements.

Edited on by Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic