Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 2,885

TheLZdragon

Back in your day we read spam upon spam about why Wiiware is the devil and Virtual Console was dead

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Reanfan7

Sorry I've been so busy lately with trying to fix my website that I haven't been active here at all.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com Soon to be TheGamerResort.

Stats
Reviews: 548
Features: 206
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

the_shpydar

@AlexSays
Ahh, yes! 'Tis time once again for the great AlexSays to fly in on his Sopwith Camel!
Good to see you, my brother.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.
CACODEMON.
Current E.T. count: 34 Copies. 4 Sealed, 14 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

@bezerker99
see ya on bl son

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

gcunit

@vanzan Just bear in mind, it was nothing personal. I'm pretty sure I had more than one thread locked when I first started here, but you soon adjust to the expectations if you stick around. Happy gaming.

Edited on by gcunit

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

CanisWolfred

How many people here, who has actually made more than one thread, has ever gone without having a thread locked? It happens to practically everyone here, if only because sometimes you can't quite get the procedure down until you've made a few mistakes.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

crimsontadpoles

CanisWolfred wrote:

How many people here, who has actually made more than one thread, has ever gone without having a thread locked? It happens to practically everyone here, if only because sometimes you can't quite get the procedure down until you've made a few mistakes.

I'm boring, so I've never actually thought of anything what was worthy of creating a thread. One of these days, I'm going to have a brilliant idea for a new thread, only to check and see that a similar one already exists

Meowpheel

I don't think I have ever had any of my threads locked (by someone else).

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

@Meowpheel To be fair, you got a lucky charm right on your forehead. You got protection. Just give it another year, though. Those always wear off when you least expect it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AlexSays

I don't think I've ever had a thread not get locked

A coincidence I'm sure

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

SheldonRandoms

I never had a locked thread either, and not because of the Fred Rechid clone army's revved up shenanigans, but due to the fact I never revved up a thread to begin with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, farewell to those DAT are walking the path of the world warrior

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tasuki

And so it has come to this. I have decided to take my leave now of Nintendolife. For various reasons. I have been here since 2010 and for the most part enjoyed my time here. I have made several friends here and I must say the community at one point was one of the best around the internet. Which is one of the reasons I am heading out. As it is I just don't feel in touch with this community as I did a few years ago. Not sure if it's the new user base and the old ones leaving, how big NL has become or what but all I know is I just don't feel the sam for this community as I once did.

Also with the Switch now coming out and with me not planning to buy one till the end of this year the soonest there won't be much for me to converse about.

With that said I will be around on Pushsquare still but as for NL I don't see me being around here.

Thank you all for all the good times and memories. Take care everyone and see you around!!

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Catch you on Twitter! Glad I got to know you while you were here.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

gcunit

@Tasuki I'll be looking forward to your return for 2018. Don't let me down

Take care for now.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

CanisWolfred

@Tasuki It won't be the same without ya, Tats...Tasuki. Anyways, take care, man. I was thinking of taking a short hiatus until Zelda arrives in the mail. I'm not very good at those, though...hiatus-ing, I mean...I rock the Tri-Force...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic