Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 3,668

CanisWolfred

@Phazon Ogo's right, everyone here generally gets along. From what I've read of your comments, you came in with a generally disrespectful and abrasive attitude, to the point where the moderators had to reprimand you several times. And yet, instead of taking it as a sign that you should calm down and be more considerate to your fellow users who were already engaging in polite conversation, it seems that you instead are taking it as a personal attack, and decided to leave instead of changing your own perspective and behavior. So yes, in your own words: you will not be missed. This was indeed a good forum, and thankfully, your actions have failed to disrupt that. Good day sir.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

gcunit

Probably? Pah! Don't come back until you're prepared to swear allegiance to The Greatest Community On The Interwebz! (Minus the few trolls that more people should be ignoring, obvs.)

Good luck with dem issues. We'll be waiting for you.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Spoony_Tech

Usually people come in here and leave because they hate it here. Nice and refreshing to hear the opposite for a change. I hope you get everything sorted! @MegaTen

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@MegaTen: Hope you get everything sorted! I've had to withdraw from the net for a period of time too.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

@MegaTen Leaving NLife isn't a choice, it's just a temporary solution. You'll be back sooner than later

Octane

Ralizah

@MegaTen Good luck dealing with whatever you're going through. I enjoyed talking to you!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

bimmy-lee

@MegaTen - Just stumbled into this forum for the first time and saw your post. Take care my friend.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

GrailUK

@MegaTen Hope everything works out for you Mr Ten. Take care

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Spoony_Tech

@MegaTen That wasn't too long and you back just in time for Mario!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

evagrin

I'm going to Europe for a few days. I was lucky to find cheap first class tickets to Frankfurt. My cousin lives there so I think it's great opportunity to see the new country for me and spend time with family.

Edited on by Eel

evagrin

ogo79

evagrin wrote:

I'm going to Europe for a few days. I was lucky to find cheap first class tickets to Frankfurt. My cousin lives there so I think it's great opportunity to see the new country for me and spend time with family.

oh i love frankfurters

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

erv

@YummyHappyPills ey, I do give a damn! Apparently, you're unsure whether or not to share. Take care man.

Edited on by erv

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Haruki_NLI

@erv I deleted it. My anxiety got the better of me. Thats what happens. I'll rewrote it below for those curious.

But thanks for the kind words regardless. I won't butcher myself for the sake of change anymore than I already have.

At the same time that idea of identity is one I struggle with. After all that happened I lost what I was, and it doesnt help I'm having surgery to literally remove parts of me!

When it comes to my downside with gaming and not enjoying it...thats what happens with depression. You stop wanting what you love.

My main drive now is my game. It is one I hope to one day share with people here and its based on events in my life.

So not for the faint of heart and with heavy subject matter. But there is optimism. There always is.

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

erv

@YummyHappyPills don't worry about it, do take care though. You're having a rough time so I wish you the best.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Haruki_NLI

@erv Thank you. You put a smile on my face.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

crimsontadpoles

Time for me to take a break from this place. I've not been eager to buy a Switch just yet, so I've not been visiting this site much or paying attention to most of what's going on here.

Plus this website doesn't seem as friendly as it used to be. I don't get on with people here as well as before, and there's too many people posting just to complain at or insult other users.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

gcunit

@crimsontadpoles I'll keep your name on your locker, for now, but if some hot new girl joins then I'ma gonna give it to her in an instant, so don't say I didn't warn you. Farewell for now.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic