Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 3,669

SheldonRandoms

I can't ever leave, because DAT way, i'll have an excuse to dress up as Ulala from Space Channel 5 and cover whatever bad news @ogo79 revs up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Tasuki YEEah, over the years, NL has changed a lot over the years <--- Did I just type DAT twic-I BLAME OVERWATCH!, but it was to be expected, as NL got the super mushroom, and grew, and when such happens, of course it'll rev up some plumbers that go "WAAAAAAAAAAH!" and such. Everything was much simpler back in the day, and also I know since I joined around the Wii U's launch, but was a (dark)stalker since 2009.

Anyways, you (as swell as @CanisWolfred ((also, YEEah, too much red, even though red is my favorite color, I liked seeing the other colors of the rainbow on here(((also, we both kept the spirit of X-mas alive with our avatars((((I might kept it until next X-mas(((((of next year!))))) )))) ))) )) ) I say farewell, and may your journey down the road of the world warrior be a SWELL one!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I can't ever leave, because DAT way, i'll have an excuse to dress up as Ulala from Space Channel 5 and cover whatever bad news @ogo79 revs up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

youve got yer work cut out for you.

if theres one thing i know about its bad news.
i even recorded a song called bad news several years ago.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

@Tasuki
Peace out, my man.

Meanwhile, @ogo79 and i will continue to spread our power and Almighty Baldness here forever.
Woe to the unbelievers!

hair is temporary.
bald is forever!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

OptometristLime

@Caniswolfred

I don't intend to summon you personally however given the choice of nickname, I had always assumed red was a familiar color to you.

The changes do come with consequences, not enough to prompt me to leave though. Being a Nintendo fan during this exciting time... I will certainly be driven to check on the latest events! What is troubling others and rightly so, is the some what lack luster quality of the news which seems to pass muster. We really need a filter and that red color just adds to the noise.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Captain_Toad

@CanisWolfred Good bye, My little wolf.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ogo79

@CanisWolfred
dang i didnt see that. well if you choose not to come back ill catch ya on bl man

the_shpydar wrote:

Iggly

While I wouldn't say I'm leaving NL, in a sense it could probably be seen like that. Been pretty busy with college lately, so I'm often just playing video games and using other sites that get the news faster when I do have free time. Haven't been checking the site much for the past 3 months, and I didn't check it all ever since the site change recently. I'll probably just stick with lurking like I used to because I'm usually not checking the forums and reading comments on the news articles can be a mixed bag. It was a fun three years and I wouldn't have met some of my friends I talk to often if I didn't join the site. Take care everyone and I'm usually on sites like Backloggery if someone needs to contact me personally.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

RR529

Oh man, I didn't know @CanisWolfred left again. Sad to see you go.

Hopefully you'll still be able to pop in from time to time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

evagrin

I'm going to spend my vacation in Canada this year. I've already booked tickets at [removed] to Vancouver, also I want to visit Toronto. It will be my first trip to Canada so I guess it will be unforgettable vacation for me.

Edited on by Octane

evagrin

Luna_110

@Frosty_09
It was fun having you around for E3, take care!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Eel

@Frosty_09 depending on how fast the admins read your confirmation message.

I personally think deleting the accounts is a huge waste of time for everyone involved, including the people who will be confused after they see a botched discussion somewhere in the site because someone's messages got deleted, and would suggest just requesting a ban instead.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

gcunit

Always a bit odd when someone feels the need to announce their departure on a forum, but then doesn't even offer any reasoning behind it. Ah well, safe gaming...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

erv

CanisWolfred wrote:

I guess frosty couldn't...take the heat. Eh? Ehhh?

...okay, I'm done...

You shouldn't leave. This is the kind of hero we need.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Eel

Wait who is this frosty person, I don't see any comments under that name.

How confusing.

(also, clicking the name somehow leads to a more recent active profile? I guess maybe they reopened their account using the same email or something, which brings back to my original post about deleting accounts being a waste of time)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Meowpheel
everything you said lol

the_shpydar wrote:

roy130390

Oh... I thought this was a thread about saying good bye to vacations and not about people giving emotional farewells just to return 3 months later.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Octane

@Meowpheel Yeah, I think he requested for his account to be deleted, only to make a new one with the same username not too long after.

Octane

Phazon

well, see ya folks, not that anyone will miss me.

I was expecting an actual good forum when I came here (if that exists)

Obviously, I was wrong. Just a crawling cespool of memes, contradiction and complaining among fellow users.

oh wait, this IS the interwebz after..I HAD to get my hopes up...

Phazon

ogo79

@Phazon
except everyone gets along on here for the most part.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic