Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,669

CanisWolfred

How many people here, who has actually made more than one thread, has ever gone without having a thread locked? It happens to practically everyone here, if only because sometimes you can't quite get the procedure down until you've made a few mistakes.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

crimsontadpoles

CanisWolfred wrote:

How many people here, who has actually made more than one thread, has ever gone without having a thread locked? It happens to practically everyone here, if only because sometimes you can't quite get the procedure down until you've made a few mistakes.

I'm boring, so I've never actually thought of anything what was worthy of creating a thread. One of these days, I'm going to have a brilliant idea for a new thread, only to check and see that a similar one already exists

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

AlexSays

I don't think I've ever had a thread not get locked

A coincidence I'm sure

AlexSays

SheldonRandoms

I never had a locked thread either, and not because of the Fred Rechid clone army's revved up shenanigans, but due to the fact I never revved up a thread to begin with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, farewell to those DAT are walking the path of the world warrior

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tasuki

And so it has come to this. I have decided to take my leave now of Nintendolife. For various reasons. I have been here since 2010 and for the most part enjoyed my time here. I have made several friends here and I must say the community at one point was one of the best around the internet. Which is one of the reasons I am heading out. As it is I just don't feel in touch with this community as I did a few years ago. Not sure if it's the new user base and the old ones leaving, how big NL has become or what but all I know is I just don't feel the sam for this community as I once did.

Also with the Switch now coming out and with me not planning to buy one till the end of this year the soonest there won't be much for me to converse about.

With that said I will be around on Pushsquare still but as for NL I don't see me being around here.

Thank you all for all the good times and memories. Take care everyone and see you around!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Catch you on Twitter! Glad I got to know you while you were here.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

gcunit

@Tasuki I'll be looking forward to your return for 2018. Don't let me down

Take care for now.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CanisWolfred

@Tasuki It won't be the same without ya, Tats...Tasuki. Anyways, take care, man. I was thinking of taking a short hiatus until Zelda arrives in the mail. I'm not very good at those, though...hiatus-ing, I mean...I rock the Tri-Force...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

@Tasuki: It's sad to see you go. Don't be a stranger, come back and visit once in a blue moon!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

@Tasuki
take it easy man.
ill still be here.
thats bad news for everyone else

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RR529

Sad to see you go @Tasuki. Yet another one of the great users that was here when I joined way back in 2011 is leaving...

Guess I'll still see you on Pushsquare on the occasion I pop up over there though, so I guess it's not really goodbye.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

Okay, I can't take it anymore, I always hating this website from a techincal standpoint - once upon a time, it was a barebones site with few helpful features that many of their competitors already used. Nevermind that the writing of most articles was terrible (I'm pretty sure the Switch section had a similar colorpallette, but I usually never stayed on those pages for more than 2 minutes), and now even the reviews aren't worth reading. It seemed like I could only stick through all of this for the community - which is still good, I should mention. Now, however, the red color is giving me eye-strain, and with a few other wonky features that make absolutely no sense, I cannot simply get used to this - It's not worth it. You guys are fun to talk to, but I need to think of my health here. Besides, it's never fun to talk to people when you have a migraine. Later guys, it was fun.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

@CanisWolfred: Sad to see you go. Hopefully you'll still pop in from time to time?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

FriedSquid

@CanisWolfred Dang, another good user goes. Hope you might have the chance to stop by some day cause I do like reading your posts. You'll be missed but I totally get why you have to go.

I agree with you, this new color scheme is awful. Site layout also seems to be getting more convoluted with each revamp. And the articles aren't that great either.... And the community sure isn't as lively as it used to be...... I too wonder why I stick around here anymore, unfortunately.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic