Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 3,659

Tasuki

@bezerker99 I can't blame you man. This place isn't the same as it was say 3 years ago. All the good people who use to frequent here that honestly like to discuss meaningful things are gone and now all the new people coming in are people who want to whine, fight and just be obnoxious in general in forums. I honestly don't know what happened to this place, but that's a discussion for another time. Take care man and see you around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LzWinky

Tasuki wrote:

@bezerker99 I can't blame you man. This place isn't the same as it was say 3 years ago. All the good people who use to frequent here that honestly like to discuss meaningful things are gone

Them's fighting words.

Tasuki wrote:

and now all the new people coming in are people who want to whine, fight and just be obnoxious in general in forums. I honestly don't know what happened to this place, but that's a discussion for another time. Take care man and see you around.

I've been rude and obnoxious since 2009!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

TheLZdragon wrote:

I've been rude and obnoxious since 2009!

Trust me, we know! 😝

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tyranexx

bezerker99 wrote:

Well. I have to leave the site because I just can't stand to be here anymore. It was fun back in the day when we were all racing each other in Excitebike World Rally. And the chat room was a lot of fun although most users aren't even aware of it's existence.

Apparently, I don't play well with others and it's obvious most people here do not like nor agree with my statements.

So..... It's been real, SonyLife. Have a good night. I bid thee adieu.

@bezerker99: Say it ain't so, Zerkie! I'll miss you in chat, but I totally understand if you need a break from the site, even if it's permanent.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

LzWinky

Tasuki wrote:

@TheLZdragon Which is why I escape to Push Square when I want to avoid you

since we'll you know I cant very well ban you

I shall sneak into Push Square!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

the_shpydar

@bezerker99
Totally understood, my fellow Horseman. Hold high the Four Fingers, my brother!
WOOOOOOOOO!!

We'll stay in touch in the usual other places, so i'll see you (and Ceiling Fan - ALL HAIL CEILING FAN) there!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

Kjgiaff wrote:

It pains me to say this, but I can't continue on this site if Beserker is gone.

Good bye all.

Someone please ban this account.

I can do better! Everyone say bye bye!

Untitled

rip Iwata

LzWinky

Talk to the bullet bill

CanisWolfred

Genki de, Zerker-chan! You will be most missed! I will cherish all those times we talked in the chatroom - all 2 of them! But mostly I'll miss your zingers and Retro games posts. It was nice having you around, but hey, time to move on.

...I'll still get to see you on your Backloggery from time to time, though, right?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AlexSays

Back in my day there was never fighting and everyone loved each other

AlexSays

LzWinky

Back in your day we read spam upon spam about why Wiiware is the devil and Virtual Console was dead

WiiWareWave

Sorry I've been so busy lately with trying to fix my website that I haven't been active here at all.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

ogo79

@bezerker99
see ya on bl son

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

gcunit

@vanzan Just bear in mind, it was nothing personal. I'm pretty sure I had more than one thread locked when I first started here, but you soon adjust to the expectations if you stick around. Happy gaming.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic