Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,551 to 2,570 of 3,667

Captain_Toad

GuSolarFlare wrote:

just passed by to say I'm not gone and much less dead, but the works at college are harder than I imagined....
still didn't finish half of the stuff I have to do....

Don't rush schoolwork too much buddy. Gotta get your smarts in.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GamecubeMan

I have decided to return to Nintendolife. I know I said I was permantely leaving but I have changed my mind. I missed to community and also I wanna play smash bros 4 with you people. So yeah, for those who care I have returned.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Namco

Welcome back @GamecubeMan
Nintendolife still has a very friendly community. Actually, in my opinion the community has improved.

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

DreamyViridi

Good to have you back, @GamecubeMan.
It's been a while but leave it to Smash to bring everyone together!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yoshi

I suppose I should outright make it official. If you've noticed, I haven't been active on here for almost a month. A lot of things have been happening to me, mostly exciting, but also stressful. With school starting up again, moving into a new apartment, and being transferred into a new job (which I hate, by the way, hopefully it gets better ), I haven't had the time to talk on here.

I would like to apologize to everyone that participates in the two VGM threads. Although I tried to oversee the tournaments, I completely dropped the ball. I honestly was not anticipating what would be happening over the past month. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, this does not mean I will be able to continue being active on here like I was in the past. I will still visit to read the news articles and comment on them, and every once in a while, I will be able to post on the forums as well, but it will be more limited.

This is technically not a vacation from NL, nor is this goodbye, not in the slightest. However, this means that for the next few months at least, it will be different.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

I'm almost finished with the college stuff!!!
soon I'll be back for good(but for less time now I go to the gym and also have muay thai lessons during the week)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

I'm almost finished with the college stuff!!!
soon I'll be back for good(but for less time now I go to the gym and also have muay thai lessons during the week)

cool how have you been doin

well I had a lot of ups and downs(more downs than ups )
and now I'm better than ever!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

bezerker99 wrote:

Peace, NL. its been real.

you're not really leaving, are you?
please say it's a joke, too many cool people left already!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Drawdler

I decided to go on a break from the forum because I'm kinda bored of this place again. I guess. Still reading articles, but I'll probably comment on them less.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CanisWolfred

I meant to start this on the 16th but I was still waiting for Black Friday news, but now that all that's out there, I guess it's safe to take a break for a while. I want some time to really focus on stuff like art, writing, reading, etc. as well as playing more games and watching anime, and I think I've been using the internet in general way too much, and not just here.

So...see you all on the 19th. Sayonara!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

I am back from moving, I have gone too long, one normal human wouldn't last so long! butt I am back and busy on the web, time to update the game thread!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Veloster wrote:

I may have to leave the forums for about 5 minutes whilst I visit YouTube.
Why must these sad things happen?

I will tell tales of when you were around, stories of the long gone Veloster whom we may never see again, a man of great deeds, may we speak and pass your life down for future generations to learn about, your departure means a lot for for our men and women....is this sounding like from one of those knight movies?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LyIa

I guess I'm gone.

Yeah, goodbye. I don't really have a reason to leave, but I don't have a reason to stay either.

all men are kings 👑

Socar

So I went to a safari and saw tigers, elephants and an actual kill by wild wolves where a deer was killed and being eaten. Then last I went to a temple. I'm glad the trip's over cause its the worst I've been with my parents. I hope I don't get another trip anytime soon!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Drawdler

I will be off on Christmas and Boxing Day, probably very inactive until '15.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

GuSolarFlare

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
becuse I failed in that one job interview, my best friend is in another country and now she has a boyfriend too,and also because now I have a Wii U(at least one reason had to be good, right?)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic