Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 3,659

Magikarp3

Welcome back @DashChargedShot ! It's funny, your avatar fits your message exactly haha

[Fixes glasses] "I have some exams coming up, so naturally I'm going to destroy them"

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

LyIa

Welcome back, old @Dash. It's good to read you. Hope you do well at the exams.

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

It's good to have you back, @Dash. I, too, have exams within the next couple of weeks. So I wish good luck to the both of us!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

Well I was gone for a nice long while, I never did say I was leaving or anything but now I say farewell, some people knew I was left for the longest time but for any who wonder "Where is Undead?" well I'm gone, I will be on backloggery and the other site in my sig, so if I ever do come back, bye until next time!
Untitled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrL_F6tnT4

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

It's a shame to see you go, @Undead_terror. Hope you enjoy yourself wherever you go.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mickey

I'm in a really bad place right now (emotionally, not literally), and I'd hate for it to make me lash out against any of you, so I'm going now.

I can't say how long I'll be gone (It could be anywhere between tomorrow and a year from now.) If, for whatever reason, you need me, I'll still be on Backloggery.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Maelstrom

I just need to spend less time online, so I'll be here less. I might still post from time to time, but mostly in the VGM tournament threads. I'll mostly be on the ninsheet forums if anyone needs me. I might be back, but I doubt it.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

cool

I doudt anyone remembers me since the last time I logged in was back in 2012 btw can someone fill me in if what happened to the site any changes and also if the staff is the same. If you remember me the you have an exclellent memory. Well it's nice to be back just thought I'd stop by

3ds code: 2664-3040-0281Favorite Game: New Super Mario Bros. 2

Reala

Laptops on its last legs and I don't think I'll be getting a replacement any time soon if at all, plus the demands of the irl world piling up I'm afraid sacrifices have to be made, as it turns out that sacrifice seems to be my NL self Reala and its offshoots namely my BL and steam account, or in short bye y'all.

Reala

Klimbatize

What?????? Ugh, horrible news. Good luck, Reala. Maybe we can become Wii U friends when we both get one in 2019.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

bezerker99

Reala wrote:

Laptops on its last legs and I don't think I'll be getting a replacement any time soon if at all, plus the demands of the irl world piling up I'm afraid sacrifices have to be made, as it turns out that sacrifice seems to be my NL self Reala and its offshoots namely my BL and steam account, or in short bye y'all.

Noooooo!!! I can create a kickstarter campaign to get you a new lappy if necessary!!

Anyways, best of luck to you Reala. The site will feel completely empty without you, bro (or bro-ette)!!

BadKitty

Reala wrote:

Damn the real world!
We had our date sunday now it's ruined! ;___;

Hope it gets worked out fast or rob a hobo you know they got money.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Aviator

I will buy you a laptop.

It will be filled with Gaga.

So you are most welcome.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

rolLTheDice

Reala wrote:

I'm sure we'll all do our best to continue Realamart's great business.
But you'd better be back soon before we forget the most important rule and start selling bronies stuff.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

the_shpydar

bezerker99 wrote:

Reala wrote:

Noooooo!!! I can create a kickstarter campaign to get you a new lappy if necessary!!

A Reala-laptop kickstarter would be the only kickstarter I would actually support.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

I have work in the next five weeks with few chances to post here.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BadKitty

Unca_Lz wrote:

I have work in the next three weeks with few chances to post here.

Untitled

You best make time for you to lose in MK8~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LzWinky

I'll be back to play Mario Kart in July.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic