Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 3,659

Dark-Luigi

Yeah, I'm leaving, and I'm leaving for good too. The only time I'm coming here is to look at the news for games and stuff, nothing else. I can't stand all the arguments and mean idiots around here. Unless my good fellow minions like @Gioku and @GuSilverFlame come back with me, I'm taking off. Good freakin' bye.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Veloster

If you're all getting weepy over text on a forum, you won't last very long in the real world.

You can make a joke or a point without being a total jerk about it. Consider making shorter posts once you made your point -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

OCTAGON

I'm afraid to leave here since with the arguments and the sadness but even though I was the least user who comments here, I wanted to have an experience. An experience to have fun and enjoy. With no mean people and just happiness and joy but I guess there's just no more. Happiness is........joy, fun, no arguments and just no mean people commenting on here. :l

It's everyone's hope that life is not going to be the same on NL and even the forums. What Dark-Luigi says:

The only time I'm coming here is to look at the news for games and stuff, nothing else.

This is my goodbye for you, NintendoLife. I hope everything will be the same before and good luck for me on the test next week.

Edited on by OCTAGON

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Y'know, since everyone else is leaving, screw it, I'm done. I've been here for far too long, and now everyone's leaving. There's no point in me staying as a member anymore. If I ever log in and post here again, it's for a game I'm hyped for, but otherwise, I will live on as a guest. Goodbye, NL.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Wow..... sad to see you go @Gioku....I been feeling the same way (not that I've made many friends but...) the fighting and fanboyisms weren't here when I 1st found this site damn near 5 years ago(woah)......maybe its time to move on as well.....
EDIT Okay in the five minutes I left this idle to comment on a simple article (on a great handheld) EVERYONE LEAVES!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!??!??!??!? I might need think faster.............

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AlexSays

Amen to what Veloster says

And I've always found this thread pretentious anyways. That's why I never announce when I'm leaving for weeks or months or years. Everyone here is replaceable and the site moves on, yet people make such a big deal about it.

AlexSays

CanisWolfred

GuardianKing wrote:

@Veloster Wow, way to be a jerk at the worst time possible...

@CanisWolfred No offense, but I recall you saying something very similar to the post you just quoted in the Overrated TV Shows thread (and it was directed at @Gioku too).

And I felt pretty bad about that afterwords, especially since I don't think the point got across at all. :/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AlexSays

CanisWolfred wrote:

I don't think that's that the reason they're leaving. I think they're leaving because some people are being jerks and creating an unfriendly atmosphere. And you aren't exactly helping by being a total jerk.

In all fairness to him they're leaving anyway lol

AlexSays

CanisWolfred

AlexSays wrote:

And I've always found this thread pretentious anyways. That's why I never announce when I'm leaving for weeks or months or years. Everyone here is replaceable and the site moves on, yet people make such a big deal about it.

Some people around here like to treat others online like their equals, though I know that's not your style.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AlexSays

Hey now, there's like two or three people on this forum I really respect. lol

Besides, what is treating someone as an equal? I enjoy the back and forth. All this 'we must like each other and agree on everything' stuff is boring. If I wanted to speak with a really intelligent person that shared the same views as me, I'd take myself out to a nice dinner and maybe a movie.

AlexSays

Mickey

@Veloster You're not being very nice right now. Now, I don't personally know you, I don't know what caused you to be like this, but there are a lot of good, decent folks that you're upsetting right now. Please, consider stopping before you upset any more.

To all of you who're leaving (@Dark-Luigi, @3DSfan134, @PSI_King, @GuSilverFlame, and @Gioku): You are all wonderful people. I love all of you so much and I'll never forget any of you (even if you don't come back). Nintendo Life won't be the same without you guys. Goodbye.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

AlexSays

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

the fighting and fanboyisms weren't here when I 1st found this site damn near 5 years ago.

hahaha good joke

AlexSays

randomlypikachu

I'm awful at telling people bye, so hoping this doesn't sound bleh >_<" sorry if it does

@Gioku sorry to hear that your leaving gona miss seeing ya around buddy, things wont feel quite the same without you. hope that you return once the everything calms down around the site. I'm sorry to hear your leaving too @PSI_King , I always had a fun time with ya back in the roleplay, hope to see you around again as well.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

RR529

Wow, I didn't notice the influx of people that just left...

Hope you all come back one of these days, it's never good to see someone go.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

the_shpydar

AlexSays wrote:

You too. But you knew that.

Edited on by LzWinky

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

BearHunger

I'm not getting all this “@Veloster is being a jerk” stuff.

Don't let it get to you, Veloster.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic