Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,226 to 2,245 of 3,672

OptometristLime

^ If this is because of our "spat" over on the Cutest Avatar thread, well, I respect your decision...
But you are welcome to stay, and I even think your entry will pick up some votes for silliness.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

RR529

Sad to see @Nibelilt & @BadKitty go. Hope you feel up to returning one of these days.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Veloster

OptometristLime wrote:

^ If this is because of our "spat" over on the Cutest Avatar thread, well, I respect your decision...
But you are welcome to stay, and I even think your entry will pick up some votes for silliness.

Lol, I think you took my post a bit serious. Read it again carefully.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Undead_terror

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I think I'm gonna take another break, for at least a couple of days, if not a week or more. Gonna play some games instead, I know NL's gonna be a bit dreary for a little bit in light of the recent news, and I don't really wanna be around for the 50 identical "nintendo is doomed!" threads.
See ya later folks, hopefully MM 3D is announced in my abscence~

See ya man, hope you enjoy your time.
Without masks, my zombies can't be redeads!....that means no dancing redeads.....

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I think I will take a lil break from Nlife and most internet sites for a bit, it might not matter to most but let this be some evidence that I'm gone until I say I'm back, I want to be able to do other things then being on the computer, I haven't played games until very recently from the last month and I want to play more of them, I should be back in a week or more....until then, YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE ZOMBIES!!! mmm you smell cheese?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

See you later @Undead_terror!

...so I'm just gonna assume the worst guys, and since my computer is having severe problems you probably won't be seeing nearly as much of me for awhile... but I will be like @Undead_terror and use this opportunity to catch up playing my 3DS. RE:R is calling my name!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KarrotMan

@Wonder_Mask Hope to see you soon bro, I can understand wanting to avoid all the senselessness. It's a good thing I don't frequent a lot of boards here.

@Undead_terror hope this break will let you accomplish more things. Till then, we'll be prepping the zombie barricade for your return. I'm contemplating whether or not I should make another Smash Clash thread to continue what you've posted...

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Mickey

Goodbye for maybe a week, @Wonder_Mask & @Undead_terror. I'll miss you both.

Possible goodbye to my BRO-Ku, @Gioku. Hope your tech troubles don't get too out of hand! I'll be sending prayer-mails to God so he can work on fixing up your computer or something.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey I will still try to stay up-to-date in the Chit-Chat Thread and such, so you will probably still see me there! ...but I can't post videos or images, or even links from my 3DS, so my posts will be text-only for awhile.

...and though I am not a religious person, I put my faith in your prayer-mail.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

iwanttodie

goodbye hello

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

RR529

Hope you enjoy your time off @Undead_terror!

Hopefully you'll find a solution to your computer problem, @Gioku.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

OptometristLime

Veloster wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

You got me, lol
Truthfully I didn't pick up on it right away... looks like you're still here though.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Geonjaha

OptometristLime wrote:

Veloster wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

looks like you're still here though.

You're obviously not very familiar with this thread.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Klimbatize

Geonjaha wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

looks like you're still here though.

You're obviously not very familiar with this thread.

Ha!

high five

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

New_3DaSh_XL

I said this in the KIUSPW Thread, and later realized I should post it here too.

I'm gonna be gone for a little while. I've been really busy with homework and stuff lately, and I can't even finish all of it without my parents forcing me to do something else that doesn't matter. Mostly, though, homework's been weighing me down. I've gotten waaaaaay more homework in the past couple weeks than I've had in a while. Hopefully this super-homework phase will pass soon.

I'll still be on occasionally (maybe once or twice a day), and I'll see if I can get on Chatzy when I can. Again, though, hopefully I'll be posting more regularly soon. See ya then!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

MyNameIs- wrote:

I've gotten waaaaaay more homework in the past couple weeks than I've had in a while. Hopefully this super-homework phase will pass soon.

Indeed!

Goodbye, and good luck defeating the villainous super-homework, -!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mynameis- I know how that goes... that was me a couple of weeks ago! Hope you get back soon!

...I haven't seen much of you recently anyway, but it's the principle of the thing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic