General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 2,101 to 2,120 of 2,599

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

2,101. Posted:

Glad to see you back Dash buddy! B-)

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,102. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome back, @KiDasharus. I advice that you take @CanisWolfred's advice and talk it out with someone. You're not gonna solve anything on your own so you should, at the very least, seek professional help. This is a serious problem and it needs to be treated as such. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The reason I never talk it out with anyone IRL is because any time I have ever tried, it has never made my life better, only worse.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,103. Posted:

@KiDasharus I'm not talking about just anyone, I'm talking about a professional. Someone who's helped people going through the same thing you're going through. Just go to a professional. It's the least you can do for yourself and your friends.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,104. Posted:

Welcome back @KiDasharus.
While I can't help out personally, I can provide emotional support as can the rest of us. We're all friends here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,105. Posted:

@Mickey Welcome back as well! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,106. Posted:

@Mickey - How exactly would that work? I'm 14, there's no way I could make enough money to pay for a counselor, no way I could get wherever the counselor was without telling my parents or someone I know it's a counselor(who would then assume through past experiences why I'm going there), and no way I could explain it without someone I don't want to know that information getting ahold of it. And don't mention school counselors; they're required by law to report any information like that.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,107. Posted:

@KiDasharus Let them know. Make them understand how you're feeling and DO NOT hold anything back. Tell them about how unsatisfied you are with your life. Tell them about how every day is just a drag and that video games and the internet are basically the only thing you care about now. Tell them about that awful feeling in your chest and how (sometimes) you need to resort to physical harm. They're your parents and I have no doubt that they'll love you enough to understand that you're going through something serious and that you need professional help. This is a serious problem and you have to make them see that.

What can they do to you? You're 14 and they're your parents. The worst they can do is ground you and, even then, you can just scream until they get off their lazy butts and LISTEN to you. You're only going to get out of this with help.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,108. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome back, @KiDasharus. I advice that you take @CanisWolfred's advice and talk it out with someone. You're not gonna solve anything on your own so you should, at the very least, seek professional help. This is a serious problem and it needs to be treated as such. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The reason I never talk it out with anyone IRL is because any time I have ever tried, it has never made my life better, only worse.

But if you don't talk it out, it'll only get worse. If you don't try, it'll get worse. From my experience, depression is one of those things that only gets worse the more you ignore it. You gotta talk to somebody, man. If nothing else, it'll get you thinking and give you ideas. Things may not work out the first time, but that doesn't mean you should stop trying entirely.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,109. Posted:

Good to have you back my friend @3Dash

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

2,110. Posted:

@Windy Wow I'm seriously late to the you left party although I've still seen you here and there. I hope and pray you feel better and take care of your family. There will be time for gaming but ot comes down the line for sure!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Windy

2,111. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Windy Wow I'm seriously late to the you left party although I've still seen you here and there. I hope and pray you feel better and take care of your family. There will be time for gaming but ot comes down the line for sure!

Yeah I check the forums a day or 2 a week instead of everyday. So I'm still around. I haven't been well at all these last few weeks but that's a long story. I'm loving SMTIV I am at the end of the game :)

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,112. Posted:

Alright, I'm leaving NL. FOR REAL this time. Wanna know why? The moderation and rules are too strict. I've enjoyed my time here, but I think it's about time I left. I'll come back if the forums get better, but until then I'm outta here. So long.

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,113. Posted:

Goodbye, @NoUsernameHere. It'll be different without you here.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,114. Posted:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Alright, I'm leaving NL. FOR REAL this time. Wanna know why? The moderation and rules are too strict. I've enjoyed my time here, but I think it's about time I left. I'll come back if the forums get better, but until then I'm outta here. So long.

Awww...and this time I'll actually miss you. :(

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,115. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere: Wait... what? ...I'll miss you, then... :(

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,116. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere try to come back sometime! people here will miss you!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,117. Posted:

I never got to know you much @NoUsernameHere, but hope you come back some day.

May you have good luck with wherever you go :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

2,118. Posted:

Good Bye @NoUsernameHere. I thee well.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,119. Posted:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I'd say I'll miss you, but I won't. Not because I'm a rude jerk, but because, unless you're leaving the Internet, you'll still be on NoF. :3 Actually, you know what, I might miss you around here. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,120. Posted:

Not sure how many people are on this late at night (well, I guess it's midnight only where I live. Lol :P), but I've decided I've been spending too much time on the Internet (mostly lurking NL). I personally think I could be spending my time more wisely (no offense to anyone here, just talking about my procrastination problems). Anyways, I'm leaving NL for a while, then I'll see how my life and free-time are affected, and then possibly leave for a much much longer time. So, yeah. Only one thing. If someone could @ mention me when November's Nintendo Direct is announced, that would be awesome and much appreciated. Bye guys. :'(
Sidenote: @Dark-Luigi I'm still going to try and go on backloggery, so I'll do Paper Mario Month. :)

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi