Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 3,659

Mickey

I'm back! Washington D.C. and New York City were tons of fun! Actually, since I took this road trip, I've been to 10 different states. Don't ask me, I've already forgotten them. It's good to be back!

@CanisWolfred NY was a lot of fun, actually!

@RR529 I got to go to Times Square and see The Statue of Liberty from far away.

@Dark-Luigi Dude! You grew up there!? Awesome! I had some good times of my own during my stay in New York although the hotel room SUCKED TREMENDOUSLY.

@Wonder_Mask Well you just got one of your pals back!

It's good to see you all again.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jani-Koblaney

Mickey wrote:

I'm back! Washington D.C. and New York City were tons of fun! Actually, since I took this road trip, I've been to 10 different states. Don't ask me, I've already forgotten them. It's good to be back!

How could you have already forgotten the states?! Good to hear that you had a great trip!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Glad to have you back, @Mickey! Good to hear you had fun.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mickey

Welcome back, @KiDasharus. I advice that you take @CanisWolfred's advice and talk it out with someone. You're not gonna solve anything on your own so you should, at the very least, seek professional help. This is a serious problem and it needs to be treated as such. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The Mousekeloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

Mickey wrote:

Welcome back, @KiDasharus. I advice that you take @CanisWolfred's advice and talk it out with someone. You're not gonna solve anything on your own so you should, at the very least, seek professional help. This is a serious problem and it needs to be treated as such. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The reason I never talk it out with anyone IRL is because any time I have ever tried, it has never made my life better, only worse.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

@KiDasharus I'm not talking about just anyone, I'm talking about a professional. Someone who's helped people going through the same thing you're going through. Just go to a professional. It's the least you can do for yourself and your friends.

The Mousekeloggery

DreamyViridi

Welcome back @KiDasharus.
While I can't help out personally, I can provide emotional support as can the rest of us. We're all friends here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

@Mickey - How exactly would that work? I'm 14, there's no way I could make enough money to pay for a counselor, no way I could get wherever the counselor was without telling my parents or someone I know it's a counselor(who would then assume through past experiences why I'm going there), and no way I could explain it without someone I don't want to know that information getting ahold of it. And don't mention school counselors; they're required by law to report any information like that.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

@KiDasharus Let them know. Make them understand how you're feeling and DO NOT hold anything back. Tell them about how unsatisfied you are with your life. Tell them about how every day is just a drag and that video games and the internet are basically the only thing you care about now. Tell them about that awful feeling in your chest and how (sometimes) you need to resort to physical harm. They're your parents and I have no doubt that they'll love you enough to understand that you're going through something serious and that you need professional help. This is a serious problem and you have to make them see that.

What can they do to you? You're 14 and they're your parents. The worst they can do is ground you and, even then, you can just scream until they get off their lazy butts and LISTEN to you. You're only going to get out of this with help.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

CanisWolfred

KiDasharus wrote:

Mickey wrote:

The reason I never talk it out with anyone IRL is because any time I have ever tried, it has never made my life better, only worse.

But if you don't talk it out, it'll only get worse. If you don't try, it'll get worse. From my experience, depression is one of those things that only gets worse the more you ignore it. You gotta talk to somebody, man. If nothing else, it'll get you thinking and give you ideas. Things may not work out the first time, but that doesn't mean you should stop trying entirely.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

@Windy Wow I'm seriously late to the you left party although I've still seen you here and there. I hope and pray you feel better and take care of your family. There will be time for gaming but ot comes down the line for sure!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Windy

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Windy Wow I'm seriously late to the you left party although I've still seen you here and there. I hope and pray you feel better and take care of your family. There will be time for gaming but ot comes down the line for sure!

Yeah I check the forums a day or 2 a week instead of everyday. So I'm still around. I haven't been well at all these last few weeks but that's a long story. I'm loving SMTIV I am at the end of the game

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

JunkosBoobies

Alright, I'm leaving NL. FOR REAL this time. Wanna know why? The moderation and rules are too strict. I've enjoyed my time here, but I think it's about time I left. I'll come back if the forums get better, but until then I'm outta here. So long.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic