Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 3,659

Auracle

@Windy - Good choice. I hope you have an excellent time with your family and that you continue to feel better.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Windy

Oh by the way. I am Cancer free at this time I beat it Untitled Just to let everyone know. Thanks for the Well wishes guys.

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Mickey

Goodbye, @Windy. I, along with everyone else, hope you enjoy the extra time (not posting on NL) you'll have with your family.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Klimbatize

Always enjoyed your contributions to a discussion, Windy. You'll be missed. Good thing I added you when I did.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

well...... bye, @Windy come back if you can and want!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Geonjaha

It's sad to see you go @Windy. Good luck out there! :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

mamp

Things in nursing school are getting too intense I think it's time to switch my focus to school fulltime. Goodbye my fellow Nintendolifers may Nintendo be with you and let us meet again during school break.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

@mamp hope you get some free time soon! good luck with the nursing school!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well I was out for a few days... and felt like coming back.... but I'm still feeling too uneasy to hang in the forums... I might come back soon or might not come back at all... if I come back I might explain whats happening to a certain extent....

my Backloggery

Wheeler

Eh. I'll take a break or leave this site.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey when this situation I'm in is all over I'll be back....

my Backloggery

RR529

Hope you enjoy your time with your family, @Windy! Sad to see you go though, you were one of my favorite posters here. Hope to see you back one of these days.

I hope school goes well for you, @mamp! Hopefully we'll see you around once things quiet back down.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Happy_Mask

I've come down with a dreadful case of Pokéfever. Doc says I'll be able to detach myself from my 3ds at the end of the week, and the surgery to remove it earlier is life threatening, so I'll see you all Friday if I haven't succumbed to the illness. SMELL YA LATER GRAMPS!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic