Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 3,659

RR529

You'll be missed, @Mickey. At least this'll be a short absence

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DreamyViridi

Then I'll see you 'til Monday, @Mickey.
Later, dude.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tasuki

@Mickey: Enjoy your time at your Aunt and Uncle's place. Hope you have fun and we will see you when you get back.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GuSolarFlare

I guess this time is the other way around huh? see you later @Mickey have a good time on your trip!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

Keep it frosty @Mickey
Congrats on your anniversary as well, I'm glad that you enjoy the community here so much.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HawkeyeWii

@Mickey NL wouldn't be the same without you! Hopefully you still get to be on NL frequently!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mickey

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to say goodbye and/or congratulations for my anniversary (happy anniversary to @DreamyViridi as well)! I apologize for phrasing my possible goodbye in a way that I unintentionally fooled a few of you to think that I was definitely going to be gone until Monday. Please understand that I only posted in the Goodbye/Vacation thread early (without confirming that I wouldn't be able to post here when I'm at my Uncle and Aunt's house) because there was a chance I wouldn't be able to after I left. Fortunately though, not a lot of you seemed terribly upset at the prospect of me not posting for a few days (understandable) so no harm done. And, for those that haven't caught on yet, I can and will post on NL frequently.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

@GuardianKing Well, to answer your first question: I guess I was too busy playing my Wii back in November '11. As for your second question... I dunno. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

BadKitty

And I'm done here.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

BadKitty wrote:

And I'm done here.

Either you're serious this time as evidenced by the lack of a cat gif, or you've left so many times you've run out. Either way I hope for your swift return Emmy~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Big_Boy_Chubs

If @BadKitty is leaving i'm leaving to. Those of you who became jerks and singled her out should leave to. All of you once said i didn't belong here. that my threads were stupid. or garbage. You were right. I don't belong here. I don't want to be with people who single out someone who has never had anything negative to say about another member (except LJM). Some of you have been great to me. You made me laugh, or smile. you made me feel good when i felt sad or bored. I haven't been here in one week, and in that time, one of my favorite users left. I've never really fit in at NL. from the start i was made fun of. i probobaly should've left earlier. although, I have to say one thing. @Dark-Luigi i wasn't whining about your avatars changing. I mentiond it twice, and when you asked me to stop, i did. Now, i'm going back to my real life. I think i might go on a hike today. Goodbye. I'm going to miss it here.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

e-love

BadKitty wrote:

And I'm done here.

~hugs emmy~ <3

Don't leave me, even if this isn't for real

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CanisWolfred

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

If @BadKitty is leaving i'm leaving to. Those of you who became jerks and singled her out should leave to. All of you once said i didn't belong here. that my threads were stupid. or garbage. You were right. I don't belong here. I don't want to be with people who single out someone who has never had anything negative to say about another member (except LJM). Some of you have been great to me. You made me laugh, or smile. you made me feel good when i felt sad or bored. I haven't been here in one week, and in that time, one of my favorite users left. I've never really fit in at NL. from the start i was made fun of. i probobaly should've left earlier. although, I have to say one thing. @Dark-Luigi i wasn't whining about your avatars changing. I mentiond it twice, and when you asked me to stop, i did. Now, i'm going back to my real life. I think i might go on a hike today. Goodbye. I'm going to miss it here.

Untitled (ʘ‿ʘ) bye~

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic