General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,598

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,961. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Since I have been having a lot of health issues lately, i'm gonna not use the computer as much as I used too, if any at all.
I really need to get better, but i'm not sure when that's gonna happen.
So hopefully i'll talk to you guys soon once i'm all better >_<.

uh oh, what kind of health issues if you don`t mind me asking. Anybody else stuck in the oh so crummy `overactive thyroid`camp. It`s 5:00AM in the morning and i`m wired as frick. :o i totaly miss the feeling of actually feeling tired tired, the type of late night sleepy euphoria normal boils & ghouls get when they`re about to get their Battletoads beauty sleep. ;) heart palpitations, head pressure, muscle loss, dry skin, jittery vision ect ect are all part of the spooktacular package and i`m getting real sick of it. :p

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,962. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

-sigh-

So it seems that all the stuff that was bothering me kinda solved itself really quickly. In the past week without NL I ran a 14km marathon, managed to weasel my way out of a Fail for my course, got well underway for another one of my assessments, passed my driving test and caught up with a huge amount of friends in several nights of revelry. My mood's getting much much better, so I think I'll cut my sabbatical short and come back to mellow out all you NintendoLifers!

As I read this I thought it was leading up to an epiphany that NintendoLife had kept you from reaching your full potential and that because you got so much done while avoiding this site you've decided to stay away for good. What a surprise ending! Eat that, productivity.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,963. Posted:

@WaveBoy
We really don't know what I have yet, and we really aren't sure still. We think it could be something related to this:
I used to have Graves disease and Hashimoto thyroidism. And my doctor said the after effects could trigger a different auto immune disorder.
And I have about ALL the symptoms of this one blood thing, and it's either caused by lack of calcium/magnesium intake OR My parathyroid glands aren't working properly to digest the calcium. (So we are thinking my past thyroid issues could have caused something to happen with my parathyroid.)
So right now I'm taking calcium supplements to see if that will help me.
But that's all we have so far.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,964. Posted:

So, i've been gone from NL for about two days now......I'm in 7th grade and go to an advanced school, and homework has been piling up. Life's been spinning out of control } :

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,965. Posted:

@Konata
I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get better soon. My prayers are with you.

@Chubs
I know what it's like to be busy, hope everything works out for you.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,966. Posted:

Glad to see you're back, @Mellowkarp!

Sounds pretty serious. I hope things work out for you @Konata.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,967. Posted:

@Konata Good Luck! Hope you come back.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Dr-Mario

1,968. Posted:

@Mellowkarp Welcome Back~
@Konata Wow,That's terrible. Hope you get better soon.

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,969. Posted:

Going out. Not back, avenge death.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,970. Posted:

Lately to kill time I've been lurking on the internet, literallly sitting around all day doing nothing. It's not healthy at all, so I'm taking a week break, or longer depending on how I feel (Plus I can avoid all the 2DS hate :p ). It's been affecting me a lot, like ignoring my forum because it's too much work, ignoring swapnote battle league because it's more work, among other things. D: I also haven't been playing games lately, so that will be nice to do.
So I guess I'll be seeing you all in a week. Bye~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,971. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton:
Have a good break dude. Take all the time you need.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,972. Posted:

See you in a week or more depending on how you feel, @Prof_Clayton! Have fun on your vacation from NL!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,973. Posted:

Stop taking so many breaks/trips @Prof_Quackton >:[

Seriously, without you on the Internet I just sit here and do nothing u_u

But whatever, I always feel like I'm not going to be able to complete my promise one day because you're gone o_O

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,974. Posted:

@Prof
Have a great break, and I hope we see you back soon. I know running a thread can be a hassle sometimes, so I'm with you there.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,975. Posted:

I'm also leaving unfortunately. :(
It's been a good run, but it's definitely time to move on...
Have a good life folks!

I am now leaving....the thread....

:(

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,976. Posted:

Well guys, this is the end of the funky yellow brick road for me. I've decided that it's time to move on....This is going to come as a bit of a shock, but I'm dropping gaming all together which includes everything from the wonderful Wii, all the way back to my favorite console of all time > The NES. sniffle.

Aside from not finding the majority of these modern gaming experiences that enjoyable anymore, i'm also having a hard time enjoying anything on the NES and SNES. I keep questioning myself, am i really enjoying it all, or am i just psyching myself up and forcing myself to endure these pixel nuggets of vintange NintenFun because it's somewhat of a tradition? Honestly, most of it is becoming staler than the 15 year old Fido Dido 7-Up pop tarts that are cruising underneath my shnazzy sofa. :p It's been a Bit-blast and a half guys! Who knows, i may return down the road....But until then, I've decided that i'm going to pursue my life long passion.....and become a ballerina.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97217a3X41qdj9mmo1_500.gif

Yeah, what a load of donatello dookie that all was. ;)
Untitled
Getting a new place this weekend, starting a new chapter in my life and that of course includes everything Nintendo. I'll be back in a few or so days(big whoopie), looking forward to getting the extra space so i can dedicate a single room specifically to everything retro related. It will be like entering an 80's vortex, just in time for my 29th birthday....Which i'm not looking forward to, as I've got one year left now of what many consider to be their prime years. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,977. Posted:

@WaveBoy
The first idea sounds better, but I wish ya' the best of luck!
But if you ever change your mind about being a ballerina, we can dance the forbidden dance together.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,978. Posted:

MAB

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,979. Posted:

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,980. Posted:

@WaveBoy - Happy Early Birthday, Bro! Dude, if you think the 20's are prime years, just wait till you hit the 30's. It gets even better!!! Don't stay away from NL too long and best of luck settling into your new place. Peace. B-)

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99