Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,761

Captain_Toad

@Big-Luigi During NL RPG Adventure? Come onnnnnnnnn!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Dark-Luigi

I'm back. I know, it's light headed of me to return in a flash like this, but I thought to myself that I have friends here that I didn't want to leave behind. And even though I have Dream Team, that doesn't stop me from talking to my friends!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Jaz007

Big-Luigi wrote:

I'm back. I know, it's light headed of me to return in a flash like this, but I thought to myself that I have friends here that I didn't want to leave behind. And even though I have Dream Team, that doesn't stop me from talking to my friends!

Welcome back! You would have been missed.

Jaz007

cheetahman91

Dang, I take a break for a couple of weeks and I come back only to see some great long-time users call it quits. See you all around, and come back real soon to anyone else who's leaving the site or just taking a break.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

WolonzoPower

Well, I got back from camping up north. It was fun looking at the cool scenery and hiking, but it's nice to be back home.

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Good to see you back, @WildTwinVikings! Glad to hear you had fun!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Tales of Vesperia

Recently Beat: Dragon Quest V, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising

Mickey

Welcome back, @cheetahman91! Yeah, it's kind of tough seeing them all leave like that.

Yay! You're back, @WildTwinVikings! I missed you!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Lightning-Bolt

Okay,So I'm back earlier than I said I'd be because of Financial Problems. If I would have stayed in Italy any longer,I would have lost ALOT of money. (Seeing how I spend alot of money on these trips.) So you can say that I'm back. :3

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

Arianabtd

Since I have been having a lot of health issues lately, i'm gonna not use the computer as much as I used too, if any at all.
I really need to get better, but i'm not sure when that's gonna happen.
So hopefully i'll talk to you guys soon once i'm all better >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Konata hope you feel better soon!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

I hope you start feeling better soon, @Konata.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Tales of Vesperia

Recently Beat: Dragon Quest V, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising

Magikarp3

-sigh-

So it seems that all the stuff that was bothering me kinda solved itself really quickly. In the past week without NL I ran a 14km marathon, managed to weasel my way out of a Fail for my course, got well underway for another one of my assessments, passed my driving test and caught up with a huge amount of friends in several nights of revelry. My mood's getting much much better, so I think I'll cut my sabbatical short and come back to mellow out all you NintendoLifers!

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic