Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,659

Jani-Koblaney

I'll be gone this weekend camping up on Minnesota's north shore with Lake Superior. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Big_Boy_Chubs

Nintendolife isn't much fun anymore..... i joined around the middle of july. since then, i've been targeted for posting simple comments (cough cough you know who you are cough cough). My forums are constantly made fun of, and i'm tired of it. I'm going to stay on for a while longer (role-play, pokemon x and y news) but i forsee i won't be a member of nintendo life for much longer (doubt i'll be missed though... i've started quite a few arguements). Until then, the arguments shall continue! :3

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Captain_Toad

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Nintendolife isn't much fun anymore..... i joined around the middle of july. since then, i've been targeted for posting simple comments (cough cough you know who you are cough cough). My forums are constantly made fun of, and i'm tired of it. I'm going to stay on for a while longer (role-play, pokemon x and y news) but i forsee i won't be a member of nintendo life for much longer. Until then, the arguments shall continue! :3

Hmm.. Have you read Da Rules? -> https://www.nintendolife.com/rules I think that'll solve those problems that has been mentioned here.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Eel

Sorry you didn't feel welcomed to our comunity, people here tends to be very sarcastic and prone to making quick reaction jokes at every opportunity and others simply won't feel shy when the time to correct or scold others comes. Just like you don't feel shy to bite back and insult them with silly assumptions.

Hope you enjoy your last days here and maybe change your mind!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BadKitty

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Nintendolife isn't much fun anymore..... i joined around the middle of july. since then, i've been targeted for posting simple comments (cough cough you know who you are cough cough). My forums are constantly made fun of, and i'm tired of it. I'm going to stay on for a while longer (role-play, pokemon x and y news) but i forsee i won't be a member of nintendo life for much longer (doubt i'll be missed though... i've started quite a few arguements). Until then, the arguments shall continue! :3

Nooooo, I'll miss you friend! ;____;

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

@BadKitty awww.... it's nice to know i have at least one friend left on the site though. I'm going to be here for a little while longer. but i know someday i'll leave......I hope that day doesn't come any time soon. @Morphtorok i'm not afraid to bite back because i'm not going to let others (Ahem u) trample all over me! It's just not how i work.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

LordJumpMad

@Big_Boy_Chubs
If you need any help at all, you can stay at my place, AKA Bachelor pad, AKA ManCave AKA My Mom's Basemant~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

@LordJumpMad you weren't even ON that forum! but you have to admit, it was kind of a good comeback.......

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

KarrotMan

Well, I guess my stay in the forums has long run its course... even if I haven't posted that much lately. It was a good run but I don't think things will be the same anymore with a good chunk of the users gone. All I can say is, the community now is different than I remembered it to be. So, wish you all the best and keep things classy Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Happy_Mask

Karakato wrote:

Well, I guess my stay in the forums has long run its course... even if I haven't posted that much lately. It was a good run but I don't think things will be the same anymore with a good chunk of the users gone. All I can say is, the community now is different than I remembered it to be. So, wish you all the best and keep things classy Untitled

Wah!? Karrot Cake is leaving now!? Nooooooooooo! I can't say I blame you though...
If my bros keep leaving I might leave the ring soon. ;________;

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing don't leave....wha-what about the pokemon ;___;

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

@Karakato bye....."thanks" for adding an intersting view to my threads......

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing i understood that....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

LordJumpMad

The best way to leave, is to not say that you are...

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

The best way to leave, is to not say that you are...

I'm not!
Untitled
Bye.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic