General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,391

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,881. Posted:

@Prof_Quackton I agree. Too many awesome users are leaving, and it feels like NL is just full of arguments anymore. I'll stick around, but if things don't start to look up come the holiday season, I'm out of here.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,882. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@Prof_Quackton I agree. Too many awesome users are leaving, and it feels like NL is just full of arguments anymore. I'll stick around, but if things don't start to look up come the holiday season, I'm out of here.

It always comes down to the holiday season in video gaming, huh?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

1,883. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Wow, when did this turn into the Positive of the Day thread?

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

1,884. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@Prof_Quackton I agree. Too many awesome users are leaving, and it feels like NL is just full of arguments anymore.

Stands to reason you'd be happy about some of the announcements in recent days then. For some, their recent contributions were regulated nearly entirely to arguing.

  A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time
 
 

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

1,885. Posted:

@Chrono_Cross - and just where do you think you're going??? :O I'm going to miss seeing your Mel-Gibson avatar. :( I guess I'll have to catch you on Backloggery for that~ :*

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

1,886. Posted:

Wow everyone is leaving :( :( :( :(.......I might join the party with everyone else......what to do?

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

1,887. Posted:

not that anyone will notice, but I'm out of here for a while, maybe. I might come to look at news and stuff, but I'm out of the forums for some time starting tomorrow. problems with my group's robot I have to get the ultrasonic sensors working, or we'll have to get new ones easier to use, and more expensive too...

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

1,888. Posted:

Neo-GeoFan wrote:

Wow everyone is leaving :( :( :( :(.......I might join the party with everyone else......what to do?

Untitled

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,889. Posted:

@Geonjaha, lol

That picture wins this thread :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

1,890. Posted:

Well, I hope you get that settled by the time you come back, @GustavoSF. Good luck!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

1,891. Posted:

i'm back!!! thankfully it was easy to make the sensors work for me(maybe because I'm the kind of person that acts before thinking if it'll work or not or I'm just lucky, anyway it was really relaxing) the teacher at my college said it would be too hard and ugly but I did it in a few hours(it still ended ugly) now I'm free at least 'till tomorrow!

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

1,892. Posted:

@GustavoSF YAY! I'm glad everything worked out well for you, man!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

1,893. Posted:

@Mickey thanks! I was lucky that my baseless guess was right!

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jollykarp

1,894. Posted:

My life's going out of control at the moment. Going to the doctors tomorrow because I can't seem to muster up energy to do anything lately. After that's done, I'll have to slowly unravel myself out of the mess I've made.

Be back eventually, I guess.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Prof_Clayton

1,895. Posted:

@Mellowkarp Awww... man I hope everything works out there for you, best of luck with it~

@All I'm leaving today, spending a week up in the forest, with no WiFi, again. :o Leaving in a few hours, see you all when I return. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward A forum where things happen.
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,896. Posted:

Bye Professor! Hope you return!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

1,897. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Well the saying goes... If you can't stand the heat then turn off the heater ;)

Untitled

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

True_Hero

1,898. Posted:

@Clay - See ya later! Make sure you have fun. Also, if you meet a man in a raccoon suit there who offers to build you a home, DON'T ACCEPT! ;)

@Big-Luigi - Wait, did you say "Hope you return"? Gee, that's pretty morbid, don't you think? :O

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,899. Posted:

@True_Hero Your right..sorry. :(

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

1,900. Posted:

See you next week, @Prof_Quackton! Hope you come back in one piece!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse