General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,615

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,861. Posted:

There's no need to fire back with personal insults. If you have a problem, simply report and let me handle it.

Edited on by WaLzgi

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,862. Posted:

@anthony12 I was talkin' bout the users leaving NL ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,863. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Chrono, Avi, Mickeymac

What a day.

Mickeymac...? He's staying afaik.

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

1,864. Posted:

Well, after my over 2 months hiatus, I'm back officially. It's only for a little more than a month, but it's great to be back at least for that much time.

Nice to see you back @Morphtorock.

Sad to see @Caniswolfred. @Aviator, And Chrono_Cross go. They shall all be missed. :(

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,865. Posted:

It's good to have you back even if it's only for a little while, @Lunapplebloom. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Blaze

1,866. Posted:

So many awesome people leaving! Can't say I blame you though, things have been getting lame lately. u_u

See ya Avi, Canis & Chrono~ :(

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,867. Posted:

Ok everyone, I'm back from dumping off all the other users that wanted to leave.
I'm sure you all miss me.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,868. Posted:

@Aviator - Going to miss seeing you around here. I'll be thinkin' of you when Artpop gets released.

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,869. Posted:

Wow, when did this turn into the Positive of the Day thread?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,870. Posted:

IM LEAVING NINTENDOLIFE SUCKS (not really, its just boring). Forums aren't good anymore, and i could easily go on my 3ds if i felt like seeing upcoming games. whats the point of being on here if my following statement is true? i only ever go on the forums, and im the kind o' guy who just plays the game, not read over complicated reviews about what SOMEONE ELSE thinks. Its just, it will never be the same as Nintendo Power, and everyone whos read a NP would probably agree. Ah well. Nobody Really knew who i was anyway...(dont make a sappy reply to that sentence, please)

Edited on by Doge

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,871. Posted:

Alright then. If this is really what you want, fine. Goodbye, @Gansano. I hope I get to see you again some other time!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,872. Posted:

I'm back. Wow, it seems like the board's been thrown into as much chaos as there was at the Death Grips aftershow I was at (search Death Grips and check out recent news articles to see what I mean).

Well, to everyone that's left, bye.

@Retro - No Anamanaguchi this fest. Maybe next year they'll return.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,873. Posted:

Welcome back, @Birdman! Just looked up what happened... yikes.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,874. Posted:

Wait, @Chrono_Cross was serious?! I thought he was joking. First @Bankai gets banned, now @Chrono_Cross leaves, this is going downhill, my favorite users are dissapearing. He'll be missed.

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,875. Posted:

@MadAussieBloke sorry for the mix up.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,876. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Wait, @Chrono_Cross was serious?! I thought he was joking. First @Bankai gets banned, now @Chrono_Cross leaves, this is going downhill, my favorite users are dissapearing. He'll be missed.

I know right?

Hopefully these users will come back eventually.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,877. Posted:

anthony12 wrote:

@MadAussieBloke sorry for the mix up.

No worries mate ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,878. Posted:

I hear ya, @Gansano. I like NL, but it doesn't seem as fun as it once was.

I think I'm spending more of my time in the Anime, Marvel, & DC threads, than any of the actual gaming threads. If my 3DS would actually let me sign up for a different site (it usually fails to load up one page or another during any given registration setup), I probably wouldn't be around as much.

The place just isn't the same without @Bankai, @Chrono_Crossing, @Aviator, & @CanisWolfred around (even if one of them will only be gone for a month).

Heck, I even miss @Hokori...

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,879. Posted:

Honestly, I really miss Bankai and tendoboy's arguments. They were always an interesting read. (Even if Waltzelf always dominated the conversation)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,880. Posted:

The number of users I actually like here has fallen from 17 to 14 in a matter of days~
I remember when there were too many to count. :'(
I agree with the above posts, NL really isn't fun anymore, maybe the time is coming to move on soon, but not now~

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward