Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,751 to 1,770 of 3,669

Captain_Toad

@Vario01 Umm. Pretty good. Met some old and new friends. Did some soap opera acting, Swam a bunch in the pool, did some paddleboating, a class colleboration Create-a-hero and I made a villan heh-heh, a bunch of other stuff I can't name right now... Unfortunately, it was at a cost of hearing those acursed sing-alongs and facing a bunch of gnats that just doesn't wanna stop.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Arianabtd

I am back from my mission trip!
It's good to be back. I had tons of fun but I'm super tired >_<.
I might need some extra days of recovery time :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

Welcome back @Konata! Glad to hear to hear you had fun.

Jaz007

FireMario887

I'm about to go to camp for church, so I may not post for 5-6 days. I am unsure, but yet excited because this is the first time I will ever go to a camp. Hope you have a great one guys!

FireMario887

Arianabtd

@Varia01
Ahh I love going to church camp. There's a really good one that my church is a part of and it's fantastic.
Unless you are going to a VBS type thing I've never been to one of those x3.

Have fun! ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

Hey Folks I am back! I left awhile ago maybe a year has it been? Well I guess I am back!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Mickey

Welcome back, @JadeGirl. I don't remember you so you must have left before I joined. Nevertheless, I'm glad you're back.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JadeGirl

@Mickey I think I remember seeing you, but its been long. I joined about maybe 3 years ago? And left last year. Its been awhile that's for sure. Is TokenGirl still around?

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Mickey

@JadeGirl You might be thinking about mickeymac who is now CanisWolfred. TokenGirl? Doesn't ring any bells, probably not around then.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic