162. Posted:

Jessica.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

163. Posted:

/me gets out the video camera

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

164. Posted:

/me whacks pix over the head with a ukelele and then blames it on someone else~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

pixelman

165. Posted:

That better have been Adam's uke. If it was mine then there will be gruesome consequences... Well there probably will be regardless. Untitled

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Adam

166. Posted:

I know you told me you were thinking about getting one... but I'm not sure you told me you actually got one. Welcome to the club.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

pixelman

167. Posted:

I thought I did... Eh whatever. Yeah I've had it for like... oooh 6 months now. I'm okay at it. Mostly just pick video game tunes on it. Nothing impressive, haha.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

168. Posted:

well it certainly wasn't my ukelele... guess you guys'll have to fight over who gets to keep the not-broken one? :3
how do i know for sure it wasn't mine that I broke? haha, never owned one in the first place >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

pixelman

169. Posted:

Adam, do you want me to stomp on her tail first, or do you want to have that pleasure?

AuthorMessage

Adam

170. Posted:

If she's never owned a ukulele, sounds like her loss.

And after that stinger, we don't even need to stomp her tail. I bet she feels bad enough already.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

171. Posted:

lol, i ain't skeer'd'a no two-bit pixel-pushers, but to be quite honest i'm terrible with stringed instruments anyway, so the fact that i've never owned a ukelele is more to everyone else's benefit in the long run.

however, if y'all're gonna party on my posterior, i'm not gonna be awake to feel it, just lettin' y'all know that up front :3
bedtime for meeeeeeeee

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

pixelman

172. Posted:

thetaillessdragon wrote:

lol, i ain't skeer'd'a no two-bit pixel-pushers

8-bit, thank you very much.

Edited on by pixelman

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

173. Posted:

could'a fooled me~
OH NO SHE DI'INT

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Adam

174. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

That's what My Unit said! Ohhhhhh!

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

175. Posted:

Adam wrote:

pixelman wrote:

That's what My Unit said! Ohhhhhh!

it's good to have you back~
:3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Aviator

176. Posted:

I think I need a break for a bit.
Untitled
Some of you should all keep an eye on your BL inbox's.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

y2josh

177. Posted:

@Navi: I'm probably not a part of those some so I will request a BL inbox message from you :(

y2josh

AuthorMessage

Aviator

178. Posted:

I do nothing Sunday nights usually so I'm giving myself an hour each week on Sunday.

enjoy my presence.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

179. Posted:

I haven't been commenting on the site recently because my laptop has been sent of for repairs so I'm using my iphone to keep up with the news and reviews. It takes too long to type up comments on the iphone so this will probably be my last comment until I get my laptop back. It's ETA is 15th March, so I'll probably be back around then.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

180. Posted:

For those curious, I'm getting tired of commenting. This includes not only NL, but for the rest of the internet as well.
I'm just going to read what you good people have to say, without putting in my thoughts, for a nice amount of time.
However, if I see news on Fire Emblem, I'll be on that like flies on pie. Cherry pie.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City