General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,622

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,541. Posted:

Best of luck to you @Retro. You will be missed, but 3 weeks is better than forever.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,542. Posted:

Wow good luck Retro and see you when you get back.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,543. Posted:

Going on a vacation to Florida tomorrow and coming back a week later. Yeah, a week with no Pikpik, but I know nobody will notice I'm gone...
/me cries in the corner. :P

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,544. Posted:

@Pikpik - Nice! Florida is a great vacation spot. Make sure you have lots of fun and don't lose your eggplant. ;)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,545. Posted:

A temporary goodbye to @Retro_on_theGo! I understand that there may be some bitter feelings between us based on the fact that, after the last post I made that addressed you, you haven't talked to me at all. Please understand that I hold no grudge against you and that I hope we can still be friends. I'll see you in three weeks.

A shorter goodbye to @Pinkie_Pikpik. I'll see you in ONE week.

PS: If it's any reconciliation for you, I'll notice that you're gone.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,546. Posted:

@Mickey I'm sorry about that! I have no hard feelings. Of course we can still be friends. Sorry about not talking to you lately. It hasn't been on purpose.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,547. Posted:

Starting tomorrow I'll be on vacation in a location without wifi, so see you all in a week. Frankly, I think I need it.
Edit: Blasting off now.
Untitled
See you all next Saturday!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,548. Posted:

See ya Retro, see ya Happy_Mask. You'll both be missed. EDIT: Oh, and I'll miss you, too, Pikpik. Have fun in Florida!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,549. Posted:

Goodbye for a week, @Happy_Mask! I'll see you then!

@Retro_on_theGo Well that's a relief to hear! I'm glad we're still friends. :)

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,550. Posted:

well bye guys am quitting its been a good time.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

supered91

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,551. Posted:

We hardly knew ye.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,552. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

We hardly knew ye.

Well he made a thread immediately after, so there's your chance.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,553. Posted:

My resort's a Nintendo Zone... I'm back!

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,554. Posted:

Goodbye @Retro_on_theGo, @Happy_Mask, and @Pinkie_Pikpik! I hope you guys enjoy where you're going!

Hope to see you back someday @supered91. Didn't really have enough time to get acquainted this time around, it seems.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,555. Posted:

Seriously, are all my favorite fellow NL members leaving all at once!? :( Ah well, farewell to all of you my friends.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,556. Posted:

final gopodbye guys hope the guys become nicer to the point to where i can join again well anyway bye PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS

supered91

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,557. Posted:

I realize that you're really torn up about leaving, @supered91. But you could at least take the time to spell everything correctly. Oh well, goodbye.

PS: I hope you're not implying that you plan on creating another account. Because, if that is what you're planning, I'm gonna have to remind you that the community rules clearly state:

Once banned, any additional accounts created that we suspect to be the same user will also be banned - we employ various techniques to back up our suspicions.

So, while I'm not sure if that's only valid for when you make another account after you're banned, I'd still strongly suggest that you don't make another account.

EDIT: Welcome back, @Pinkie_Pikpik! It feels like just yesterday we were saying our goodbyes...

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,558. Posted:

By @supered 91. Hopefully the guys will become nicer so that you have a place here (You always do).

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,559. Posted:

There's a bit of irony in leaving because people aren't nice enough, due to the fact they didn't welcome the idea of your thread in which everyone argued.

Or perhaps you were an honorable soul, attempting to keep all of the contempt and hostility contained in one place. I'll think that. /salutes

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,560. Posted:

What in the world did I miss in here! O.o

Anyways @Jayarr is back. (Not really:-( I'm surprised he even remebers his log in pass word)

Congrats @Ryno!! There is nothing like it in the world to hold that life in your hands for the first time!

@Retro_on_the_go Ill miss ya. Afterall who am I going to answer a bunch of questions from now! ;-)

@Happy_Mask Have fun and don't even think about us twice.....just once!

I will be on vacation starting Monday and may just leave my phone home and all social media behind. My 3ds will go of course. Can't have any weeds growing in my town now! Ill be going to Tennessee! See you all in about a week!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech