Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,659

Jaz007

I can't tell if @BadLitty serious or not considering @LJM wasn't. If she, that would be a real shame, she's a great Nlife user with all the great cat gifs.

Jaz007

FireMario887

Bye @BadKitty. I never seen your posts, but I'm sure they were great. Neat cat gif.

FireMario887

k8sMum

but...but...@badkitty...i like your pounces. i am sad. take care and keep being bad.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

GamecubeMan

BadKitty wrote:

Well PlayStationLad I for one am calling your bluff.
We'll be here waiting with your bacon Gamecube upon you arrival back to us for you can never truely leave! u_u

My turn, in all seriousness though, you shall be missed. >:3

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

BadKitty wrote:

Well... this little kitten has come to see this is a place no longer for me, I hear by inform you I resign as a user from NL/SL.
My time on this site is now over, don't dwell on it for none of you done anything, you're awesome except those of you that suck,.
There are other places for me that I am needed this is best for me, goodluck with wherever your lives take you, times were fun but they all must come to an end and now it's time to say goodbye.
Untitled

Must you fake-leave every time you find an appropriate cat gif? :/

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Geonjaha

Varia01 wrote:

@Geonjaha, are you sure she's faking; she can't be that bad of a kitty.

Simply put - yes. There are certain users on this site that enjoy making leaving speeches much more than they enjoy actually leaving.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

FireMario887

Oh whoa... They're making people think that they are leaving as great users, but then again they surprise them. Ok, neat.

FireMario887

Prof_Clayton

This thread is so much fun to read, because everytime it goes to a new page, everyone on the previous page who "left" comes back.
See ya on the next page @BadKitty.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Upon further thought, I realized that I'd rather play New Leaf online with my buds here on Nintendo Life than hide from the Internet for a week, as the game seems more online friendly than city folk. That, and I remembered I'll be going on vacation to a place without wifi in about a week or so, and I wanted to play the game with my buds first.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ryno

Goodbye everyone for at least a little while. I'm off to experience the next chapter in my life as my son will be born tomorrow and I couldn't be more happy. It's a good time for me to take a break and forget about video games for awhile and focus all my time and energy on my family. You all take care and see you again somewhere down the old Rainbow Road!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

k8sMum

@ryno

congratulations! what a joyful time for you!

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Tasuki

You are going to be missed Ryno but yeah its a good reason. Best wished to you and your family man and be sure to teach Ryno Jr the meaning of playing with power.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic