Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 3,659

Undead_terror

I'm going to take a break from Nintendo life, I don't be on much now but when I do something seems to go wrong, I don't blame any of you most of you but I might get on and say what I want in the weekly downloads but that is about all, see ya.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Chaotix

Sniff I'll miss you! Well, not that I ever new you.........

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Spoony_Tech

@undead_terrorad_terror I've noticed I haven't seen you as much lately. You will be missed but at least we are friends on the 3ds. Hope you come back though!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BadKitty

undead_terror wrote:

I'm going to take a break from Nintendo life, I don't be on much now but when I do something seems to go wrong, I don't blame any of you most of you but I might get on and say what I want in the weekly downloads but that is about all, see ya.

Oh so you won't be needing to be in ToM2 then? >:3
Some other lucky one can have your spot. u____u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RR529

Too bad you're leaving @Undead_Terror. You've been a great member.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

Decided to comeback early, even though I technically never left - Instead, I just browsed the news and forums everyday, occasionally posting when I felt I really had something to say. And you know what? It felt good. I'd say I've felt better in a week doing that that I do after leaving for several weeks. I think I'll keep doing that until E3 roles around, when I'll have much more to say about stuff. Might do it again once the excitement from E3 dies down, but I won't bother announcing it anywhere (unless I just did....), or any other time I do that. Waste of a post, if you ask me.

TL;DR - I'm stuck in "cooldown mode" for a while.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lunapplebloom

@CanisWolfred Welcome back even though you never truly left.

@undead_terror Bye. Come back soon when you feel like it, ya hear.

I know I don't contribute much by the way of other threads and such, so I probably won't be missed. I just figured I would say though that I'm taking a course now in Massage Therapy, so my time will be consumed pretty much nonstop for a while. I'll still be lurking around a little bit though, and will probably post on news articles I'd like my say in and such. Overall, I'll be MIA even more so, so see ya.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Now that all my exams are done, I'm back full-time. :3
Not that I really left in the first place, but you get the idea.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

GamecubeMan

I guess Im back too. The auditions went well and I got caught up with my grades so yeah. It's good to be back, and just in time for E3.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

I know I haven't been on much recently anyway but I feel I need to take a break from NL but I might still post in the best VGM tournament though so I'll see you whenever I decide to return.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

JayArr

My name is JayArr and I am a former NintendoLife addict. It has been 375 days since my last post.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

the_shpydar

JayArr wrote:

My name is JayArr and I am a former NintendoLife addict. It has been 375 days since my last post.

You finally got off The Island?!?!?!
WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic