Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 3,659

RR529

Hope you have fun, @Bezerker99!

I honestly don't know how to respond to @LJM's statement. It sucks if you really are leaving, but I've also learned to never take anything you say too seriously, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

turtlelink

LordJumpMad wrote:

I heard Lz become a mod..... This site is no longer safe place for me, and I must pack my madness and go to SonyLife

Take me with you! ;___;

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Undead_terror

See you until then zerk's and have a good one.
See ya LJM, even if you are gone the madness remains!
Some of you may have known I haven't been on much the past few day's, but I'm at things at the moment so this might go on for a bit longer...expect to see me in waves here and there.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuardianKing

LordJumpMad wrote:

Today I regretfully inform you that I resign as an NL user.
My days of browsing on this site is over, but do not blame yourself for my absence, for none are in fault.
I am simply leaving for the greater good of myself being, so I bid you a farewell, and good luck on all your endeavors.
I heard Lz become a mod..... This site is no longer safe place for me, and I must pack my madness and go to SonyLife

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Don't worry my lord, I will force all of NL to forever pay tribute to our Madman.
Untitled
by the way, your pants, they are on fire.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof_Clayton

Happy_Mask wrote:

Don't worry my lord, I will force all of NL to forever pay tribute to our Madman.
Untitled
by the way, your pants, they are on fire.

Whoever made that gif deserves a reward.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

Things aren't really the way they are for me anymore, plus I don't have enough free time on my hands for anything.
And not that much people care about me either... So what's the point of staying here?!
Feel free to go on my Backlogggery if you want...I hope to see you guys in the far future. ( Or maybe not...)

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SubBronze

@Big-Daddy no! I care about you ... I really need to make a backloggery, but my actual backlog is so freaking huge it'll take forever...

And @LordJumpMad has left as well, this is truly a sad day for the people of NintendoLife... I'll miss you both, it won't be the same without you guys...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

k8sMum

you will be missed, @LJM.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

RR529

Hope you decide to return someday @Big-Daddy. Even if it doesn't seem like so, you will be missed (more members is always a good thing).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

ThePirateCaptain

@LJM
All good things must come to an end I guess. You've given us a lot of memories, and even though NL won't be the same without you, I wish you luck on your quest of Madness.

@BigDaddy
I'm sad to see you leaving, but I wish you luck. We can always keep in touch on Backloggery though.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

I think I'll take a vacation from here for the next 10 days, starting tomorrow. It's for a number of reasons, including but not limited to my mood lately, my recent lack of free time that I feel needs to be focused elsewhere, and the general dullness this forum always gets after a new console reveal. I might still pop into the Anime & Manga thread if I find any cool news, and I'll still be on the Backloggery, which I'm trying to be on more often, but that's it. See y'all next Monday.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

turtlelink wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Take me with you! ;___;

me too, me too!
i heard there'll be turtles where you're going >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RR529

I hope you enjoy your time off, @CanisWolfred.

Yeah, things have been getting pretty on edge, with the whole XO discussion.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Magikarp3

Goodbye LJM, BigDaddy and Canis. Things'll sure be quiet around here without you guys

I hope things work out for all of you!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jaz007

@LJM bye my mad man. It just won't be the same without the lord of madness to make people mad. I, bid farewell you I hope you come back one day.

Jaz007

Mickey

@Big-Daddy We care. I hope you realize that and come back as soon as possible.

@LordJumpMad Really? Huh, that's too bad. I'll miss you man...

@CanisWolfred YOU TOO!?! Hope we can survive without you...

By the way, I just got back from my vacation and I brought photos! here are the highlights. Enjoy!
Note: due to the excessive amount of pictures and my fear of TBD I'm just gonna be linking to all the pictures. Enjoy.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/MickeyTheStupendous/...
Alright, this was the picture I took outside on the day I visited The White House.

Here's me talking to Obama! He's cool.

Here's the day I met The Avengers. I coaxed Tony into getting me free tickets for Iron Man 3...

Here's the day I visited Disneyland.

Now, this was a quick pic. It didn't turn out very well, and please don't ask about why I couldn't just take another picture... terrible day...

Here's when I became a detective... it only lasted two days...

Here's me on set for the Wii U version of LEGO Batman 2! See, I played Lex Luthor exclusively on the Wii U, it was very quick work and it only took a day. Hope you guys recognized me in the game!

This is me on the day I went and watched Iron Man 3. It was awesome. Also, did anyone else notice that Guy Pearce looks a bit like Val Kilmer?

Here's the day I saw the Eiffel Tower! Good times...

Here's Billy and Me's session for the day. Still 'singin the same tune about how it's SOOOO terrible that he has a crush on his friend. (between you and me, he's a lost cause.)

Here's the picture I took on the day I met Kirk from Star Trek. It went considerably better than when I met Henry Hugglemonster...

So I got this cut during Dinner when I was going to take a picture. I got better the day after, as you'll see in the next pic...

Full recovery! I took the stitches off as soon as I left the building and rushed to the airport.

And I decided to take one last picture of me getting ready to leave the airplane. Which brings us to now...

It was A LOT of fun! But for real, here's a journal of what's happened since I was gone:

Mickey's Journal Of Journals or The Missing Positive/Disappointment Of The Day Posts:

Journal Entry Number 1 March 13th: Since I got my electric razor I've become jumpy. Whenever I look over to it I feel the need to shave even though I'd just shaven yesterday! Puzzling. I'm still having NO luck in getting rid of my crush, I've had to sacrifice A LOT so I don't think about her. This idea better work...

Journal Entry Number 2 March 20th: So this whole week I couldn't stop thinking about my crush, so this whole idea was useless. Y'know I could probably just end it by saying "I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now." Yeah, that'd make things much easier. What's a good pretend name for her... Joanna? PERFECT! No, they'll be even more worried about me. Oh! I'll just say "I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now so you can stop worrying about me." There, that should do it... no, I'll be posting this so they'll know... but I've already got this pseudo-serious reputation so does it really matter? YES. Man, this is just getting sad... on a more positive note, I've made some progress on compiling the vacation photos so it'll be finished by next week, it'll either be better or worse than the last one... wait, why am I worrying about this again?

EXTRA: While breaking the news of the new voice actors for Batman and The Joker in Arkham Origins, Hamza Aziz of Destructoid mentioned he thought Ben Mckenzie did a stellar job as Batman in Year One. THANK YOU!

Journal Entry Number 3 March 21st: So I've been re-watching Lucky Star... I am SUCH a mad-genius. I leave nintendolife so I don't get reminded of my crush and then I start re-watching Lucky Star which will remind me of nintendolife which will remind me of my crush. Brilliant. I watched Iron Man 3! It was alright... though, during the end credits, I (ironically) had an attack of some sort at the theater. We were waiting for the clip at the end and suddenly I start hearing some people talking behind me about something so then I'm trapped, I can't help overhear their conversation and I'd hate to be rude so I started making faces like mad. It wasn't even that cute sort of puffing my cheeks or something ACCEPTABLE like that, it was like I was CHEWING A LEMON... how do I end an entry after that... bye.

EXTRAS: 1. So I just saw the Xbox One reveal... PlayStation, I'm sorry. I want you back. 2. So I forgot to mention this but yesterday, at my karate class, I was warming up and, out of nowhere, some little girl walks up to the doorway to the class (it was open at the time, the teachers close it when class starts) and says hi. Naturally, I said hi back at her and she said she wanted to watch me warm up so I reluctantly went along with it. To all of the Women who put up with this sort of thing: I'm sorry. I think I have an idea of how you feel now, and I'm so sorry. 3. The end credits theme for Iron Man 3 was awesome! It was all upbeat and it was 'freakin AWESOME! I'm just gonna listen to it ALL DAY tomorrow.

Journal Entry Number 4 March 22nd: So there I was, eating a corn dog for the five billionth time. I could barely stomach the first one and then came the second one. Every bite seemed to take a year of life away from me. I was nearing the last bite and, at that point, I couldn't even bear to look at the corndog! I took the bite and, I'm not making this up, it caused physical harm to me. I felt my stomach POP (or at least it FELT like it popped.) I may not eat a corndog willingly for at least a year. One last thing for this update. At karate class, all three of my karate BFFs were there! Now, these guys, out of all the people I've worked with, are the guys I'm most comfortable with and at that moment I transformed into ME. See, I'm usually very shy and distant during karate, I usually warm up at the very corner of the room, I don't talk all that much and I've never truly been able to feel like myself until today and I just felt amazing. Easily the best day of karate I have EVER had. I'm very happy now

Journal Entry Number 5 March 23rd: I forgot to mention this yesterday but, while walking to the door of the karate building, this girl passed by that looked like the girl from THAT dream! Actually, she didn't even look EXACTLY like her (I freely admit that I'm quick to say 'hey you look like insert name here!') the resemblance was JUST close enough to bother me. So, I realized on the way home from my uncle and aunt's house that when it comes to sitting on a chair or a couch or a bed, I'm more comfortable on the right side. Probably because of the way my Bed is set up... weird. I watched the episode where Konata's mother appeared in spirit form and when the flashbacks happened I just broke down. It was just one of the most powerful moments I've ever experienced with an anime. And it was right then that I knew nobody could love Lucky Star more than I did.

EXTRA: Guy Pearce from Iron Man 3 kind of looks like thin Val Kilmer.

Journal Entry Number 6 March 24th: So I went on my first Youth Activity in years! It was weird going to church without a suit and tie but I got over it quick. I met a ton of new people and they were all perfectly content with NOT introducing themselves... well, except this one girl, but we don't need to go into detail on that. So at one point at the zoo we were waiting for the others to come so we could find some seats... they waited til the movies was almost ready to be shown... for what felt like HOURS I was just standing there, trying to be patient. Then once they came, one of the girls had THE AUDACITY to ask if we missed her. The only other thing I disliked about the trip (besides having to watch Aliens vs. Monsters) was that I was a total wreck the whole time. Overall, I'm DEFINITELY doing this again. Nothing else happened...

Journal Entry Number 7 March 25th: So I kicked the day off by listening to some Queen. So me and my li'l sis started replaying LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the Nintendo Wii... that was fun. Also, PIZZA!!! So, during are midnight game of Halo, the subject of the Star Wars Prequel films was brought up by yours truly. Here's the thing, my Dad personally enjoyed the prequels, he didn't think they were perfect but he liked them... I did not. Guess what he did? He said something along the lines of: I personally enjoyed them, I'm not trying to say your wrong and I haven't seen them in awhile so who knows." Or something... it's 1:39 AM as I'm updating this so forgive me. Anyway, imagine that? My own opinion treated with respect. It's sad how foreign that concept is to me now...

Journal Entry Number 8 March 26th: This journal is documented proof that I am a masochist. Second Entry of the Journal, I state that this whole idea was useless and I'm still going with it. As I'm writing this, I'm debating on whether or not I should just come back early and I am leaning on coming back. Y'know, it's about time I start looking back on this little vacation I've had. My original Goal was to get over my crush... so that didn't work out at all. I guess there's no point in keeping this up. I'm coming back now. Last updated: 2:35 PM 5/26/13

PS: I confessed to my crush and she actually took it much better then I thought she would! We've started talking to eachother and everything is fine now so you can stop worrying about me.

EDIT: UGH, remind me to NEVER leave for this long again.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic