Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,659

Prof_Clayton

@Dash Well, have fun in the real world. (Right, we all know that's impossible) D:
I hope you succeed in ignoring most of NL, but it'll be difficult so best of luck!
Also, are you still in teh SBL?
Also, @Mickey that was an amazing welcome back post you did a while back.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Mickey

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Also, @Mickey that was an amazing welcome back post you did a while back.

Thanks, but it was really just me trying to make up for the fact that I couldn't live without nintendolife for a week. Not that it's a bad thing

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

First, let me explain: I've been slipping back into depression and I'm not handling the whole "I have a crush and I'm going to deal with it" well. And since I promised myself (just now) that I wouldn't bother you guys with that anymore, I think I need to leave for a bit. A week at least, two weeks at most. I'm sorry about all of this but this is something I feel like I need to do. On the bright side though, I might (and by 'I might' I mean 'I will') make vacation photos if I come back early. So... look forward to those! See you guys later!

PS: Alright, I'll be honest with you guys, I'm still not entirely sure about whether or not I should leave. See, Mickey says I should just deal with the emotions, the strange thoughts and (I'm embarrassed to say) fantasies that come with having the crush. But I say I should just get away from it all and distance myself away from things that remind me of it. (example: the site I used to confess my crush. spoiler alert this site spoiler alert) So, overall I'm of two minds on it...

PSS: oh, yeah. I've kind of made Mickey real in my mind, he's the assertive part of me that actually has some self-esteem. he keeps telling me to "grow a backbone already" XD oh gosh, I look weird now. It's settled then, I'm leaving.

EDIT: oops! I almost forgot to say goodbye. Goodbye!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LordJumpMad

@Mickey
Its ok Mickey, tell Dr.JumpMad all your problems.
I'm sure I know the cure.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

RR529

@Mickey, well, I hope you can work your way through your troubles with a positive solution.

Take your time if you need to, the site doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. I wish the best of luck to you

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

@MickeyTheGreat Good luck man. Everything will turn out fine, May you become well again soon. Take as long or short a time you need. TTFN ta ta for now.

Jaz007

Snagrio

Man, two of my favorite NL users leaving at the same time? Now I feel sad...

But regardless, good luck to you, @3Dash and @Mickey, may the real world treat you well.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

gekslupis

@Mickey It's okay, we are all mad here.
Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

Auracle

@Mickey - Blessings to you, @MickeyTheGreat. I hope you're able to work through your struggles. See ya!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

FonistofCruxis

Goodbye @Mickey. I wish you luck in sorting your situation out and I hope you feel better soon. Btw, all the emotions and strange thoughts you're having are probably normal. Of course, I can't say for sure as I don't know what your thoughts are but if you have a crush on someone, it's natural to find yourself thinking about them constantly.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

WiiWareWave

I'm sorry that I've been almost completely absent from NL, but I've been extremely busy with my own website, but I hope to become more active again, eventually.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

SubBronze

Im going to be gone until Thursday night. Im on a uni trip to Wales, even though I have Internet, it is slow and my phone is horrible. Might pop in a couple of times to check news, but no comments unless its something amazing like the new 3D Mario being leaked (or the Deadpool thing earlier) See ya around

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

bezerker99

After work today I'll be headed off to the sand and the surf. I'm bringing MH3U and EOIV with me plus I'm reading a novel on my phone too. Be back sometime next week. Till then, have fun!

Untitled

LordJumpMad

Today I regretfully inform you that I resign as an NL user.
My days of browsing on this site is over, but do not blame yourself for my absence, for none are in fault.
I am simply leaving for the greater good of myself being, so I bid you a farewell, and good luck on all your endeavors.
I heard Lz become a mod..... This site is no longer safe place for me, and I must pack my madness and go to SonyLife

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Untitled
Well I guess that the bovine Lord of Madness had to move on someday. Maybe you'll find greener pastures in desperate need of madness. The day @LJM graced the field of some random, simple herd of cattle was the greatest day of their lives, but for him, it was Arbor Day. Mad trails, and watch out Golden Corrals in need of steak.

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic