Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,789

Jaz007

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm leaving NintendoLife 'til either I'm ready to come back, or the 18th. Whichever comes first. I feel depressed-scratch that I probably am, I feel like I may be getting ill and I have to stay as far away from this site as possible in order to recover. It's none of your faults I just need to do this. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

I wish you the best. You will be in prayers bro.

Jaz007

RR529

Hope to see you back soon, @MickeyTheGreat!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Dark-Luigi

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm leaving NintendoLife 'til either I'm ready to come back, or the 18th. Whichever comes first. I feel depressed-scratch that I probably am, I feel like I may be getting ill and I have to stay as far away from this site as possible in order to recover. It's none of your faults I just need to do this. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

See you dude!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Mickey

I'm back! While I was gone, I decided: 'HEY! How about I have a vacation while I'm gone!' so here's the photos!

This is me in the airplane to "resort resortland"
Untitled

Here was my hotel room!
Untitled

Then I decided to go to the beach!
Untitled

And then I went to dinner alone...
Untitled

Then I went home alone...
Untitled

BUT THEN! I met the ghost of Walt Disney, we spent the day together and I'm all better now! We even got our picture taken, look!
Untitled

Okay, for real. The problem I was having turned out to be smaller then I had anticipated. I have no doubt I WAS depressed, the problem is just easier now and I don't worry about it anymore. Oh, and I didn't get sick, I just sneezed A LOT. So yeah... Sorry for making you guys sad for nothing...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm back! While I was gone, I decided: 'HEY! How about I have a vacation while I'm gone!' so here's the photos!

This is me in the airplane to "resort resortland"
Untitled

Here was my hotel room!
Untitled

Then I decided to go to the beach!
Untitled

And then I went to dinner alone...
Untitled

Then I went home alone...
Untitled

BUT THEN! I met the ghost of Walt Disney, we spent the day together and I'm all better now! We even got our picture taken, look!
Untitled

Okay, for real. The problem I was having turned out to be smaller then I had anticipated. I have no doubt I WAS depressed, the problem is just easier now and I don't worry about it anymore. Oh, and I didn't get sick, I just sneezed A LOT. So yeah... Sorry for making you guys sad for nothing...

It's ok we're just glad that your back.
Untitled

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

RR529

Glad to see you're back, @MickeyTheGreat!

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Jaz007

Glad to see again @Mickey. I'm glad your feeling better.

Jaz007

GamecubeMan

Unforantely, this momentarily means goodbye. As it is, I havent been too active recently. This is mainly because I have been heavily foucused on my grades and making several high level music groups for my high school band. Anyway, like any of you people care why I havent been active; but I leaving until whenever I feel is appropriate. Which is several months. I just don't want to check NL a lot. Adiós NL Users. :3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

BadKitty

Unfortunately*
Well PlayStationLad I for one am calling your bluff!
We'll be here waiting with your bacon Vita upon you arrival back to us for you can never truely leave! u_u
Goodluck with your grades and muisc making~ :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

Twitter:

RR529

I wish you success in your endeavors, @GamecubeLad

Captain_Toad

GamecubeLad wrote:

Unforantely, this momentarily means goodbye. As it is, I havent been too active recently. This is mainly because I have been heavily foucused on my grades and making several high level music groups for my high school band. Anyway, like any of you people care why I havent been active; but I leaving until whenever I feel is appropriate. Which is several months. I just don't want to check NL a lot. Adiós NL Users. :3

Good luck Gamecubelad! Take your time on what needs to be done.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Happy_Mask

Bye Cube, you're one of the few I can talk to about the gamecube on this site, so hurry back bud. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Robin_Aisaga

I'm leaving for about three weeks, gotta learn for the finals! D: ofcourse, i'm still here for the mk7 matches and i'll probably be lurking on the kid icarus spotpass weapon thread...

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic