Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 3,659

Dark-Luigi

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm leaving NintendoLife 'til either I'm ready to come back, or the 18th. Whichever comes first. I feel depressed-scratch that I probably am, I feel like I may be getting ill and I have to stay as far away from this site as possible in order to recover. It's none of your faults I just need to do this. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

See you dude!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Mickey

I'm back! While I was gone, I decided: 'HEY! How about I have a vacation while I'm gone!' so here's the photos!

This is me in the airplane to "resort resortland"
Untitled

Here was my hotel room!
Untitled

Then I decided to go to the beach!
Untitled

And then I went to dinner alone...
Untitled

Then I went home alone...
Untitled

BUT THEN! I met the ghost of Walt Disney, we spent the day together and I'm all better now! We even got our picture taken, look!
Untitled

Okay, for real. The problem I was having turned out to be smaller then I had anticipated. I have no doubt I WAS depressed, the problem is just easier now and I don't worry about it anymore. Oh, and I didn't get sick, I just sneezed A LOT. So yeah... Sorry for making you guys sad for nothing...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Dark-Luigi

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm back! While I was gone, I decided: 'HEY! How about I have a vacation while I'm gone!' so here's the photos!

This is me in the airplane to "resort resortland"
Untitled

Here was my hotel room!
Untitled

Then I decided to go to the beach!
Untitled

And then I went to dinner alone...
Untitled

Then I went home alone...
Untitled

BUT THEN! I met the ghost of Walt Disney, we spent the day together and I'm all better now! We even got our picture taken, look!
Untitled

Okay, for real. The problem I was having turned out to be smaller then I had anticipated. I have no doubt I WAS depressed, the problem is just easier now and I don't worry about it anymore. Oh, and I didn't get sick, I just sneezed A LOT. So yeah... Sorry for making you guys sad for nothing...

It's ok we're just glad that your back.
Untitled

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

RR529

Glad to see you're back, @MickeyTheGreat!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Glad to see again @Mickey. I'm glad your feeling better.

Jaz007

GamecubeMan

Unforantely, this momentarily means goodbye. As it is, I havent been too active recently. This is mainly because I have been heavily foucused on my grades and making several high level music groups for my high school band. Anyway, like any of you people care why I havent been active; but I leaving until whenever I feel is appropriate. Which is several months. I just don't want to check NL a lot. Adiós NL Users. :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Unfortunately*
Well PlayStationLad I for one am calling your bluff!
We'll be here waiting with your bacon Vita upon you arrival back to us for you can never truely leave! u_u
Goodluck with your grades and muisc making~ :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RR529

I wish you success in your endeavors, @GamecubeLad

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Captain_Toad

GamecubeLad wrote:

Unforantely, this momentarily means goodbye. As it is, I havent been too active recently. This is mainly because I have been heavily foucused on my grades and making several high level music groups for my high school band. Anyway, like any of you people care why I havent been active; but I leaving until whenever I feel is appropriate. Which is several months. I just don't want to check NL a lot. Adiós NL Users. :3

Good luck Gamecubelad! Take your time on what needs to be done.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Happy_Mask

Bye Cube, you're one of the few I can talk to about the gamecube on this site, so hurry back bud. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Namco

I'm leaving for about three weeks, gotta learn for the finals! D: ofcourse, i'm still here for the mk7 matches and i'll probably be lurking on the kid icarus spotpass weapon thread...

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Ideal_Hero

@sir_Anthony - See ya around! Hit those books so hard that they don't know what hit them!
Or just quietly and diligently study the material required for acing your final examinations.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

ThePirateCaptain

@Anthony
I hope to still see you around the site! Gotta study for that education you know.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I'm for the most part leaving NL. At least, you're not going to see me around much. I'm tired of fighting and watching fights unfold here over stupid stuff. I'm tired of watching fanboy wars, and I'm tired of being fought over opinion. I don't like that I can't even say the cut down the doom and gloom without getting a warning, or so much as mention the word 'hack'. I understand you don't like hackers - neither do I - but you guys take it way too far. I'm fine with a friendly arguement with someone, but it seems any time I say anything anymore I get people mad at me over opinion. NL used to be so much friendly, but NL just isn't fun for me anymore. If NL gets better, I'll be back - trust me, I'm leaving NL partly for my own good - so I'll be watching and waiting from the sidelines for the most part. The only topics I'm going to post in are the ones I'm involved in, such as the Mario Kart Team Tourney thread and the KIU SP weapon thread. I might post in the occasional game-related thread, but that's pretty much it.

I'll still be on the BL and Clay's Forum though, so if for some reason you need me I'll be there.

Trust me, I think NL is great, but you've been going downhill for a while. I don't expect no doom and gloom or no arguements, but it feels like both are everywhere I look.

Goodbye, most of NL. I hope to return. But I want to see change.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic