Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,622

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,281. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@MrNiceGuy: Welcome Back
@k8sMum: Welcome back as well
@TheDreamingHawk: Man if you think you will find a better mod place on the internet than NL than you obviously have not been to other sites. Yeah they may have more mods but I have been to some where all four or five or even ten mods don't do as good as a job as TBD does and stuff is way out of hand. Heck I have been to sites where the f-bomb is dropped like every other word and flamming and bickering are more constant than a good conversation. Anyway though its your choice and I really hope you do find what you are looking for out there. Maybe we will see you return sometime.

Still, plain favorism and lack of free speech here is the reason I've left. As I mentioned earlier, I will come back to post my thoughts on the PMD GTI news and reviews, but then I'm gone forever. I've been on internet forums since 2004, some 100 times stricter than this (One of the sites I go to will ban you if you use ANY swear word, insult, ETC, and I've never been banned there in my 4 years of residing there.)

It's just that I've been banned here Twice. TWICE. And for reasons so stupid that my grandmother even wanted me off the site. So even if I DID want to stay, I couldn't. The fact that this is the only site in my whole 9 years of forums that I've been banned for expressing my opinion, I had to leave and find a site that would warn you every time you did a minor or major rule break. Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

I will say that no matter what will happen, I will still at least respect our retired leader James...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,282. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Still, plain favorism and lack of free speech here is the reason I've left. As I mentioned earlier, I will come back to post my thoughts on the PMD GTI news and reviews, but then I'm gone forever. I've been on internet forums since 2004, some 100 times stricter than this (One of the sites I go to will ban you if you use ANY swear word, insult, ETC, and I've never been banned there in my 4 years of residing there.)

It's just that I've been banned here Twice. TWICE. And for reasons so stupid that my grandmother even wanted me off the site. So even if I DID want to stay, I couldn't. The fact that this is the only site in my whole 9 years of forums that I've been banned for expressing my opinion, I had to leave and find a site that would warn you every time you did a minor or major rule break. Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

Congratulations. Have fun.

Edited on by theblackdragon

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,283. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

I'm surprised you can find anything at that place, the layout's a nightmare. :P

...oh wait, "found your place." Well, good for you, I guess.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,284. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I will say that no matter what will happen, I will still at least respect our retired leader James...

Perhaps you didn't read the community rules before expressing your opinion? Those are there for a reason. Also, there's no such thing as "free speech" on any forums.

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,285. Posted:

I've decided to take a little break from NL myself. It's been taking up too much of my time and I'm not all that pleased with some of my posts. I probably won't be gone that long, and I'll still be around to post for the VGM Tournament, but other than that it will be a little vacation.

See you all in a while, and hopefully I'll be back with a clearer head.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,286. Posted:

See you later CapnPancakes. Take care.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,287. Posted:

Have a nice vay kay, Pancakes! Stay buttery!

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

1,288. Posted:

See you around, Capn!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,289. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I've decided to take a little break from NL myself.

b-b-but i'm hungry :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,290. Posted:

@TBD
Alright, i'll stay long enough to cook you some waffles :$

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,291. Posted:

They won't be the same. :(
lol in all srsness enjoy your break though :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

1,292. Posted:

@tbd But Turtlelink is still around, isn't he?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

1,293. Posted:

Bye @CapnPancakes have a nice break and breakfast ;) just don't forget about the Mario Kart 7 Team Tournament!

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,294. Posted:

See ya around @Capitano!

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

1,295. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Damn straight. Obey that grandma.

@CapnPancakes,
Later Pancakes, see ya on swap note! :p

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,296. Posted:

Be back soon pancake-man, we have tons of syrup waiting for you!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,297. Posted:

See ya around, Capn, enjoy your break man! :D

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

1,298. Posted:

See ya around @CapnPancakes . Hope you have a good time off.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,299. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I've decided to take a little break from NL myself. It's been taking up too much of my time and I'm not all that pleased with some of my posts. I probably won't be gone that long, and I'll still be around to post for the VGM Tournament, but other than that it will be a little vacation.

See you all in a while, and hopefully I'll be back with a clearer head.

And when you get back I'll be playing dark moon and we'll get kicked from the tourney. :P
But god, I know that feeling. You'll always be welcome here~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,300. Posted:

Adios, @Capnpancakes .May your vacation from NL be full of Luigi.

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man