Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,251 to 1,270 of 3,669

JeanLuc_Vaycard

RedPanda wrote:

... It seems everyone is leaving and not enough sensible people are being brought into the community to replace them, now. Later, guys.
@True- I'll send you memes every once in a while and put some more into the community as legacy Good luck with your work.

YES! Good riddance to more noobs!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

theblackdragon

we don't really need to be rattling canes after people, do we?

@thosewhoareleaving: by all means, please take care of IRL before focusing on the internet! Don't let NL stand in the way of your schoolwork, we'll be here when spring break and summer roll around :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

See you later, @True.
Good luck with your work.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

Guess I'll just say I'm back already, but I won't be around a lot, since I'm still not feeling well. Just figured I'd give everyone the heads up. Also I gotta play KOF with Turtlelink.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Happy_Mask

Emeralds wrote:

All I did was rip his curtains down and leave a hair ball on Happy's pillow ;___;
he didn't feed me while it was his turn, I guess FE was more important
Untitled
people can be so cruel ;_________________;

Sorry, I spent all my money on reeking boxes. I thought they were filled with candy, turns out they just summon an army of mindless undead.

But thanks guys, I've cooled down since then, I'm wearing a smile again.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Tasuki wrote:

@MrNiceGuy: Welcome Back
@k8sMum: Welcome back as well
@TheDreamingHawk: Man if you think you will find a better mod place on the internet than NL than you obviously have not been to other sites. Yeah they may have more mods but I have been to some where all four or five or even ten mods don't do as good as a job as TBD does and stuff is way out of hand. Heck I have been to sites where the f-bomb is dropped like every other word and flamming and bickering are more constant than a good conversation. Anyway though its your choice and I really hope you do find what you are looking for out there. Maybe we will see you return sometime.

Still, plain favorism and lack of free speech here is the reason I've left. As I mentioned earlier, I will come back to post my thoughts on the PMD GTI news and reviews, but then I'm gone forever. I've been on internet forums since 2004, some 100 times stricter than this (One of the sites I go to will ban you if you use ANY swear word, insult, ETC, and I've never been banned there in my 4 years of residing there.)

It's just that I've been banned here Twice. TWICE. And for reasons so stupid that my grandmother even wanted me off the site. So even if I DID want to stay, I couldn't. The fact that this is the only site in my whole 9 years of forums that I've been banned for expressing my opinion, I had to leave and find a site that would warn you every time you did a minor or major rule break. Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

I will say that no matter what will happen, I will still at least respect our retired leader James...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

the_shpydar

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Still, plain favorism and lack of free speech here is the reason I've left. As I mentioned earlier, I will come back to post my thoughts on the PMD GTI news and reviews, but then I'm gone forever. I've been on internet forums since 2004, some 100 times stricter than this (One of the sites I go to will ban you if you use ANY swear word, insult, ETC, and I've never been banned there in my 4 years of residing there.)

It's just that I've been banned here Twice. TWICE. And for reasons so stupid that my grandmother even wanted me off the site. So even if I DID want to stay, I couldn't. The fact that this is the only site in my whole 9 years of forums that I've been banned for expressing my opinion, I had to leave and find a site that would warn you every time you did a minor or major rule break. Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

Congratulations. Have fun.

Edited on by theblackdragon

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CanisWolfred

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Gonintendo has been working awesome for me so far, so I think I've found my place.

I'm surprised you can find anything at that place, the layout's a nightmare.

...oh wait, "found your place." Well, good for you, I guess.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I will say that no matter what will happen, I will still at least respect our retired leader James...

Perhaps you didn't read the community rules before expressing your opinion? Those are there for a reason. Also, there's no such thing as "free speech" on any forums.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ThePirateCaptain

I've decided to take a little break from NL myself. It's been taking up too much of my time and I'm not all that pleased with some of my posts. I probably won't be gone that long, and I'll still be around to post for the VGM Tournament, but other than that it will be a little vacation.

See you all in a while, and hopefully I'll be back with a clearer head.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Namco

Bye @CapnPancakes have a nice break and breakfast just don't forget about the Mario Kart 7 Team Tournament!

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic