Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 3,659

Retro_on_theGo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

All right... I'm leaving NL. Right now. Why? The moderation on here is lacking

So there we go. I've moved to a much more comfortable site, Gonintendo and I'm outta here. Bye!

... Wha- I... Uh.. Um.. Ok. I don't see how it's better if you're complaining about moderation...but alright.

By DreamingHawk. ;( I'll miss ya.

BadKitty

cat powers~!
Ohh dreaminghawk Y U be like that you know you're chained here, perhaps your chain has grown some lenth to let you travel but you will be pulled back in sooner or later, try to have a good time away, you'll be missed terribly ;__;

I'll have your boxers all clean for you wwhen you return
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RR529

Hope to see you back soon, @TheDreamingHawk. I know our tastes in games may be different, but I always enjoyed your comments/threads

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

StarBoy91

I personally thought you were a good user, TheDreamingHawk, and I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving (I'm also sorry to hear that you feel alienated and/or betrayed). Hopefully you'll come back to visit NL one day, but if you're going to leave I will respect your wishes and I will not stop you. Happy trails!

To each their own

Auracle

Bye Hawk. You will be missed. May Arceus lead you to fortune and what-not.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Eel

What's this madness about SmexyCatMaid LordJumpMad?

He never breaks any rules, he's a good boy.

Well, anyway, see you later Hawky!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jani-Koblaney

Hi guys! After the short break I took, I figured I'd give the site another go of it. I'll try to stay out of trouble, but I guess we'll see how that goes!

@TriColorYoshi No you are perfectly fine!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Hi guys! After the short break I took, I figured I'd give the site another go of it. I'll try to stay out of trouble, but I guess we'll see how that goes!

@TriColorYoshi No you are perfectly fine!

I thought you were done here after your swapnote rant yesterday? Couldn't stay away huh.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Geonjaha

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

All right... I'm leaving NL. Right now. Why? The moderation on here is lacking and almost is too close to favorism for my tastes, and everytime I give my opinions I get backlashed and no one cares about it. The moderators- OH WAIT THERE IS ONLY ONE. (Yes, I know the staff members can mod but they are understandably busy) That's the problem, one major mod. There NEEDS to be either a new one or more active ones so that this doesn't become a favorism place. (Jumpy I know you are funny and all but I'm looking at you)

Just thought I'd repeat that.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Happy_Mask

Bye TDK, I wish you the best of luck sifting through the rampant profanity that is the Internet. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

k8sMum

i've just kinda quietly snuck back in thru the back door...

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Tricoloryoshi

Welcome back @MrNiceGuy. Good to hear I don't bother you, :3
Bye @TheDreamingHawk, I hope you come back here again in spite of whatever made you leave.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Tasuki

@MrNiceGuy: Welcome Back
@k8sMum: Welcome back as well
@TheDreamingHawk: Man if you think you will find a better mod place on the internet than NL than you obviously have not been to other sites. Yeah they may have more mods but I have been to some where all four or five or even ten mods don't do as good as a job as TBD does and stuff is way out of hand. Heck I have been to sites where the f-bomb is dropped like every other word and flamming and bickering are more constant than a good conversation. Anyway though its your choice and I really hope you do find what you are looking for out there. Maybe we will see you return sometime.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LordJumpMad

turtlelink wrote:

I'm outta here! Too many turtle hungry users here!

You can leave anytime turtle...as soon as you pass through my stomach!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic